💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira & J.Lo Halftime 2020

teawhore

Featured Posts

Boomkack me,

Pitbull and Wyclef Jean are the guests and possibly Lil Wayne for I'm Into You/Give It Up to Me medley.

And they'll sing together Beautiful Liar (even though there's a small chance that Bey will join them)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryansamonster

Since they’re already co-headlining, I hope they don’t fill the stage up with other collaborators/guests. One is fine but they already have to figure out how they’ll split the show so each lady gets a chance to shine. 

Should be a great show! 

Illuminati

I like how they teased it by posting pictures of each other rather than themselves. Ngl On The Floor and Whenever Wherever at the Superbowl would be kinda iconic

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, River said:

Boomkack me,

Pitbull and Wyclef Jean are the guests and possibly Lil Wayne for I'm Into You/Give It Up to Me medley.

And they'll sing together Beautiful Liar (even though there's a small chance that Bey will join them)

I'd actually expect Pitbull and Maluma and no one else

HeavyCapiLover

Looks like pepsi and the nfl really understood that except bruno mars, their is no male superstar in this decade that can give us a real entertaining show with vocals, dance, theatrical and visual effect and a message at the same time. Females are the most powerful rn on stage. This Halftime show is going to be firrrre. After the timberlake and marron 5 mess of these 2 last years, we are finally getting something iconic. :tony:

DiamondKing

The first halftime show I care about after Gaga :tony:

I hope they get a bit more than 15 minutes if they perform both :selena:

Chromatislaps
59 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ok this will be the most over-the-top superbowl half time show ever :rip:

it will be gay when it comes to J Low :firega:

10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'd actually expect Pitbull and Maluma and no one else

Shakira is not going to leave Hips Don't Break out of the big show, it's her greatest hit in the US and she's going to pay respect to WJ..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived