Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sen. Graham: Nancy Pelosi has lost control

Featured Posts

FABian

**WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR LEFT-WING VIEWERS.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has "lost control" after she announced an impeachment inquiry Tuesday, defending President Trump against allegations he acted inappropriately in a phone call with Ukraine's president.

"The fact that Nancy Pelosi would argue for impeachment before she read the transcript... tells me that she has lost control," Graham said Wednesday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-graham-impeachment-call-before-transcript-was-released-tells-me-pelosi-has-lost-control

WATCH ALSO:

Democratic lawmaker warns against impeachment, calls for voters to judge Trump in 2020 instead

Here are the House Democrats who haven't called for impeachment:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/24/politics/democrats-not-support-impeachment-trump/index.html

Edited by FABian
  • LMAO 1

Petrichor

Graham is a hypocritical idiot who will regurgitate any lies the GOP tells him to.

• Like 4

FABian
2 minutes ago, Altair said:

Is this a comment on her age? is he calling her hysterical? 

He is referring to the DNC as a whole.

It's because many claim the DNC has been hijacked by the far-left. I think he is claiming that her having pushed for impeachment before reading the transcripts means she has lost control over the party to radicals/extremist. 

Edited by FABian

FATCAT

**WARNING: TRUTH IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR OP.

Lindsey Graham will say anything and everything to please Trump. His statements are verbal bullsh*t.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 8

FABian
Just now, FATCAT said:

**WARNING: TRUTH IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR OP.

Lindsey Graham will say anything and everything to please Trump. His statements are verbal bullsh*t.

Ok.

TheQueenLG

Nancy Pelosi is way too controlled, actually. She should be taking every Dem in the house to the floor to vote right now on an impeachment inquiry resolution ala Richard Nixon. 

I, too, criticize Nancy Pelosi. But I do so because she has consistently been way too easy on Trump to the point of her derelicting her duties as Speaker. 

• Like 1

Gagaloo92

EFU4RQNWsAA3Jd9.jpg

Just gonna leave this here, since the OP clearly has nothing better to do but spam GGD with his "neutral" political posts.

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 3

FABian
Just now, smitherz said:

how are you still making threads? go to sleep. 

Russian bot bro.

• LMAO 1

ThatBinch

Imagine being a right-wing Lady Gaga fan. They must be so tired. :ladyhaha:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2