💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

So you're point is, that marijuana and ordinary cigarettes are the same?

Yes, because we don't smoke weed, we're all party poopers.

And I didn't bother to read all of that, because I know it's just a bunch of crap.

I never ever even said anything along the line of "you're a party pooper because you don't smoke it". I don't do it myself because I can't cope with it, it never turned out well. I'm just stating that you're a party pooper because you're telling other people not to have fun and make their own choices.

Well, if you would have bothered to read it, you'd know it wasn't crap. The member actually talked about how teaching kids about d--gs helps keep them safe when they're older and are faced with those decisions, that Gaga's life choices are HERS to make, and referenced how a lot of Gaga's ideas happened while high. Even if you don't agree, those are relevant words that are not "just a bunch of crap." I see no reason to be hateful or rude, regardless of which side of the fence someone is on in this debate.

THANK YOU

Edited by Deagan

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

GagaObsession

Well u hear more about weed in the news or on school than during this concert lol.

True. :toofunny:

You know, young kids are comming to her shows with their parents and if you compare cigarettes with weed, there's something wrong with you.

How can you be outraged at gaga smoking weed because it isn't child friendly yet ignore all the other things she does on stage that isn't child friendly? That is the point I made, and you didn't address it.

And marijuana is less addictive and less harmfull than cigarettes. Alcohol is also more harmfull, yet you don't have an issue with her drinking on stage or singing songs about getting drunk.

In summary, gaga isn't child friendly and has never claimed to be. She does things throughout the show that are not kid friendly including stimulating oral s-x. It is the parents responsibility to make sure they don't take their children to see inappropriate shows.

Also it is hypocritical to attack gaga for smoking marijuana yet ignore the fact that she smokes cigarettes and drinks alcohol too.

In summary, gaga isn't child friendly and has never claimed to be.

This is a funny term, "child friendly". Obviously she is, she loves kids and they love her. "Child safe" might be better, but honestly I think she's that too. "Parent friendly" gets closer. ;) But really, it's more like, she's incompatible with that subset of parents who want to hide certain aspects of the world from their kids.

She's been hanging out with Tara for years, it's just that you've only heard about it in the last few months.

lol, no ****. i know they've been hanging out for years, but it seems like tara has influenced her in some sort of way... like seriously. look how much gaga has changed, like her dressing and her all attitude. but anyways, that my opinion. i'm not the only one that thinks that. :creepflop:

I thought she gave up smoking....

when she was getting her new tattoo, she seemed to puff on those fake cigarette things

weed, cigarettes, whatever - Gaga was just playing with her fans doing a when-in-Rome....

As for any parent who brings their kid to a Gaga show, they should have their heads examined. No one under 15 should EVER be at a Gaga concert - period.

Dreamachineries

I'm only here to say that even though Gaga was like "at least it's legal here, I wish the US was more like Holland sometimes"... She obviously doesn't know that even here cannabis use is heavily stigmatized in most areas. Amsterdam =/= the rest of the country regarding this, in Amsterdam it is indeed still very normal to go smoke a joint with friends at the coffee shop the same way some people go for a drink... But where I live, people definitely frown upon those that smoke. While drinking is not a problem at all. :( Politically the whole freedom to smoke thing here has been under pressure for a while now... And there are some political parties with power that would LOVE to ban the d--g altogether.

Also, Holland is hardly the ultimate place for tolerance and acceptance anymore. It was when my parents were young... And it's still known that way internationally, but what I see and hear day to day doesn't support that image at all.

Sorry for ranting, I'm just a bit bitter and sad about all this. :(

The media are picking up on it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205434/Lady-Gaga-smokes-cannabis-live-stage--Amsterdam-course.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DLouise%2BSaunders

Some of the comments.. :smh:

"Well I hope the NHS is ready to deal with the fall out from this idiot womans dangerous behavior. So entranced by these shallow people are those with equally shallow lives and children who idolise her every move and word, there will be an increase in d--g abuse across all ages, due to this glorification of dru abuse. I have never liked this manipulative woman , with her manufactured music , her circus side show performances and self idolisation , this admission that she is a d--g abuser is warning enough that she is a very dangerous person and one who is heading for lifes scap heap. Hasten the day I say and all those who hard sell d--g culture."

People who harp on like that as if what they're actually coming out with is factual, it goes so far beyond embarrassing, it really does :rofl:

Sorry, but not a good influence..

its not like her.. there must be a reason why she's obsessing over it.

Edited by Emily