💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

YAS.

Alcohol is worse than cannabis. Scientists like Carl Sagan and Sam Harris endorse the use and health benefits of cannabis (on diseases like lupus). If you disagree, I suggest you educate yourself.

I never said designed. No one designed my body. It developed and transformed over a long period of time to what I have now.

"More dangerous" "more addictive" "causes more deaths" "more harmful"

You're using a lesser of two evils reasoning, that has no place in any discussions.

Sure it does. You're probably thinking this is the argument being made:

"Weed is less bad than alcohol. Therefore weed is good."

Obviously a flawed argument, but actually the argument was this:

"Weed is less bad than alcohol. No one kicks up a fuss or has a problem when she drinks alcohol, therefore to kick up a fuss about her smoking weed is hypocritical. To remove that hypocrisy, you either have to agree that smoking weed is bad, and therefore (as a more dangerous d--g) drinking alcohol is worse, and we should be equally unhappy with her drinking, or you can realise that whilst neither is good, if you're ok with alcohol then really you should be ok with her smoking weed."

Also, since when did something occurring in nature become the benchmark for our morality? I personally would like to think my sense of morality is much more evolved than that of an animal.

I personally don't really care that she did this and in fact I think it goes to show how comfortable she is in front of not only us, but also the public in general. I HATE HATE HATE the smell of the stuff, but hey...to each their own, haha.

gfngA.jpg

When the ****e hits the fan....

All the reactions here.

gfngA.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CannaeDrive

I'm not seeing the issue here.

Exactly. Such drama queens in this thread :smh: Anyway, everybody must get stone... :hor:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

My Little Phoney

I like the fact that it was given to her. If she would have been like ,oh what have I got here on my piano? A joint! Let's smoke it'

Anyone that's inclined to smoke weed will do so, whether or not their precious Mommy Monsterâ„¢ is seen doing it. :usrs: