Stefani Tee
society

Trump complains he deserves Nobel prize

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

"They gave one to Obama immediately upon his ascent to the presidency and he had no idea why he got it."

U.S. President Donald Trump aired one of his oldest grievances at the United Nations on Monday: that it’s unfair he never got the Nobel peace prize.

“I would get a Nobel prize for a lot of things, if they give it out fairly, which they don’t,” he complained.

Mr. Trump went on to raise the surprise awarding of the one of the world’s most prestigious accolades in 2009 to his predecessor in the White House Barack Obama.

Mr. Obama was given the peace prize for “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people,” even though he had only just become president.

“They gave one to Obama immediately upon his ascent to the presidency and he had no idea why he got it. You know what? That was the only thing I agreed with him on,” Trump said.

The U.S. president was speaking at a bilateral meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.

Someone buy this man a Nobel 'peace' prize:lmao:

CharmingDeafeningBeetle-size_restricted.

I don't know for what but hey 'the heart wants what it wants' to quote Selena Gomez.

Veni Vidi Amavi
  • LMAO 15

kyanewest

What a sad sad human being. Entitled, racist, dumb, no self-confidence, no self-esteem, no love for anybody and receiving no love. Just money and an empty vessel that demands to be constantly filled up by the world, using titles, awards, polls, competitions and all external useless junk that will never make this mentally ill man happy or content. And he's in his 70s. I feel sorry for him

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 8

darkwolf

As much as I dislike Trump, he does actually have a point. Obama's Nobel prize is simply embarrassing :ally:

• Like 10
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa

Honestly, he does deserve one considering who the noble peace price is given to in the past. If a war criminal like Obama has one, why not Trump? atleast Trump did not go to war in his first term of presidency which hasnt happened in decades. even Hitler was nominated for a noble peace price :wtfga:

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

xoxo Craig

I'll tell you what he deserves;

s-l300.jpg

And the award for Best Big Baby goes to.... Trump :diane:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Vitleysingur
2 minutes ago, darkwolf said:

As much as I dislike Trump, he does actually have a point. Obama's Nobel prize is simply embarrassing :ally:

This. Politicians should all be excluded this category.:awkney:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 4

dynamite

Yeah he deserves a nobel prize for sure :neyde:

Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Like 1

Economy
42 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

What a sad sad human being. Entitled, racist, dumb, no self-confidence, no self-esteem, no love for anybody and receiving no love. Just money and an empty vessel that demands to be constantly filled up by the world, using titles, awards, polls, competitions and all external useless junk that will never make this mentally ill man happy or content. And he's in his 70s. I feel sorry for him

Preach preach preach that tea

its not even just about him being a horrible politician. Hes genuinely just a horrible human being

theres been politicians i hated their policies politically speaking (Like my Provinces last Premier Kathleene Wynne)... but i still respected as people because even if i didnt agree with their decisions they are still at least genuinely  trying to do good

But Trump theres no going around it. Hes just a horrible horrible person period :saladga:

- Massive Ego

- Selfish

- Uncompationate

- Constant liar

- Childish

- incompetent

- Impulsive

- Self-Righteous

- Stubborn

- Manipulative

How is it possible for a person to have so many bad qualities? It actually takes real skill :saladga:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

sampool
55 minutes ago, darkwolf said:

During obamas presidency:

-He worked towards fixing the financial crisis. 

-He ended the Iraq war.

-Obamacare.

-He killed bin laden.

-Same sex marriage for everyone. 

-Weed was legalized in some states.

He’s not the best president in no means but the fact he spent his first term fixing Bushs **** shows the country’s state before Obama was elected, if trump took the office after Bush god only knows where the US would be in 2019.

• Like 6