💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Yes, let’s all do dramatic speeches about empowering and supporting women in Hollywood etc and then laugh at 2 fellow hard working women in the industry :oprah:

man have i missed clicking on your instagram page :hor:

chaeri pls

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Why so salty ? That must have stung didn't it ?:ladyhaha:  

:fail:

chaeri pls

3 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Why so salty ? That must have stung didn't it ?:ladyhaha:  

61602818_120197092560871_638809525384418

53 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I think i heard cheers instead ,because What were they laughing at?how was that even funny ? 

If the audience really laughed at  them ,then  it must have been full of really ignorant people ,take it or leave it the Kardashians have always been themselves , it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

44 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Reality shows are not scripted. yes they aren't as real as they want us to think cuz fights are planned and  egged on, but there's no script. no one rehearses lines boo ,...do you know what scripted means ?

43 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Ignorance is your last name henny ,don't tag me without understanding my point ,clown .

39 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Did the Kardashians  lie tho? Sit down! 

33 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you know what scripted means ?

10 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Fact is reality shows are made up drama with real reactions.

BTW go back to the hole you crawled out from baby girl, who asked you ? 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

JusKeepBreathin
41 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

They described themselves as "real people just being themselves, telling their stories unfiltered and unscripted" which everyone knows is not true so they laughed to mock them on stage.

I might have laughed right after this line was said and I don't even dislike them. It's like Donald Trump saying he knows big words. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RenegAde

Just to make things clear , I am not a Kardashian Stan .I watch their show from time to time and I respect all the sisters because they are really hard working ,generous ,kind and have amazing work ethic. I also think they are really  naturally beautiful despite the fact that they have had cosmetic help ,

I just find it really hard to understand why so many people find it okay to disrespect them and others defend the fact that these women are being disrespected for simply living their lives. 

They are damned if they do and they are damned if they don't.  And why ,why is it okay for an audience to make jest of them  like that,? When they weren't even saying anything wrong? .if gaga was the one standing up there would y'all still defend the disrespectful crowd ?

I posted a comment on here  without tagging anyone.  you are welcome to respond to my comments but if i feel like im being belittled be rest assured that I will clap back thanks :hug:

PopThatArt

Times like these make the Emmys lose credibility. Why are they even giving the time of the day to that family? honestly. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
15 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Just to make things clear , I am not a Kardashian Stan .I watch their show from time to time and I respect all the sisters because they are really hard working ,generous ,kind and have amazing work ethic. I also think they are really  naturally beautiful despite the fact that they have had cosmetic help ,

I just find it really hard to understand why so many people find it okay to disrespect them and others defend the fact that these women are being disrespected for simply living their lives. 

They are damned if they do and they are damned if they don't.  And why ,why is it okay for an audience to make jest of them  like that,? When they weren't even saying anything wrong? .if gaga was the one standing up there would y'all still defend the disrespectful crowd ?

I posted a comment on here  without tagging anyone. If you respond to my comment be rest assured that I will clap back thanks :hug:

But they aren't hardworking. So they have a cosmetic line, it's just their name put on it, they don't actually make the items. Kim only acquired her notoriety from a sex tape, they don't have any discernible talent. There is nothing admirable about them at all. 

Go see A Star is Born

xoxo Craig
44 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you know what scripted means ?

Every single move by the KK is calculated... its all fake and for the cameras. Its certainly not real and I will never understand why they are famous

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Times like these make the Emmys lose credibility. Why are they even giving the time of the day to that family? honestly. 

It's like VMAs inviting Youtubers :awkney:

38 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Yes, let’s all do dramatic speeches about empowering and supporting women in Hollywood etc and then laugh at 2 fellow hard working women in the industry :oprah:

This is what is important at the end of a day.  Applies to us commoners too. Thank you for voicing this aloud. 💚

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

JohnnyVersace

Who cares? Millions of people still tune in, and the remain unbothered as their empire keeps on growing. 

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

But they aren't hardworking. So they have a cosmetic line, it's just their name put on it, they don't actually make the items. Kim only acquired her notoriety from a sex tape, they don't have any discernible talent. There is nothing admirable about them at all. 

So many socialites have had sex tapes and where are they today and what did it do for their careers  ??? Please Don't discredit kims success because of the fact that she had a sex tape  .I really believe it was leaked without her consent and all she did was take advantage of a situation she couldn't control .

Secondly Do you think kim just stood up one day and developed a make up line?, no she didn't dear ,she started out as  a stylist ,organizing celebs closets until they had their own clothing store and that's how the Kardashians started, she started booking gigs and giving appearances and event cuz she was friends with celebrities as she organized their closets .then  because of her beauty and excellent management by Kris Jenner she started booking actual magazine covers and signing endorsement deals, then dash was created. I could be more detailed but there is no need 

And also it's really not sensible to think that  someone owns a company  and atleast some form of work didn't go into it, come on get real 

littlepotter
22 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

The thing is barely anyone disrespected them in any way, 90% of your arguments were with people debating your definition of scripted

23 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I posted a comment on here  without tagging anyone. If you respond to my comment be rest assured that I will clap back thanks :hug:

If you post something on a pop forum, expect people to reply, especially if what you posted is debatable. There's a huge difference between a response and a clapback. You have no reason to be rude and nasty to anyone, but even if you are, it only attests to your immaturity and nothing more.

chaeri pls

Thomas P

I laughed when it happened ngl :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Admin changed the title to Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Archived