Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard includes ASIB as AOTY Grammys lead

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

I feel like ASIB has a great chance of winning. I mean, look at Shallow, a huge song. And the diverse album can make the voters love it since voters are usually from different genres. Like for country voters, Diggin My Grave, Music to My Eyes and Shallow can help the album out and pop voters for Heal Me and Hair Body Face. Even Country Rock for Bradley's tracks.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NFR is my album of the year. The others i duncur. Hope ASIB gets a nom, but I don't think it's winning tbh.

underneath the pine

Bringing 2 black sisters against each other is not cool Billboard! one should be nominated and it's Solange :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What by who?

ILL by (not Azealia) Banks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

nodandsmile
48 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Except you forgot that the grammy voters are a bunch of corrupt asslicking snobs who probably wont appricate or understand billies music thats why i think billie wont win (im not hating on billie this is just my opinion on the grammy voters)

I just realized that what I said about Billie is the same thing I said about Beyoncé's self-titled back in the day so I def see your point! + I think it's kinda hard to predict her noms since it's the first time she'll compete!

20 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m not gonna take the Grammy’s seriously if Madame X doesn’t get a nomination :selena:

Love Madame X but when was the last time Madonna got a nomination? :messga:

The night sky tells all

whocares

I definitely see Gaga taking the nom. However, the soundtrack was released a year ago. A lot has happened since there. I don’t think she’s 100% winning this one.

Tyler, The Creator will be nominated. He’s the only rapper who released a great project this year. Not much happened with rap music this year which give him an even bigger chance of actually winning. But it’s rap and you know how it goes.

49 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Just 23 GRAMMYs :wtfga:

But look at the breakdown of those. It’s like how Gaga has Grammys as well, but I’d hardly call her a favorite based on the categories she’s won in. Most weren’t general category wins for beyonce. Compare to, say, Taylor Swift and Adele who are indisputably a Grammy favs given that they are both nominated and WIN in the biggest categories. Winning “urban album” is not remotely the same as best pop album or AOTY. It’s saying that she’s the best among black people but not white people. So to my point: she is hardly what I would call a Grammy fav.

I really want Gaga to win a GF Grammy :selena: ASIB is really THAT album, it had huge impact, even tho most of the songs aren’t that well known, but the album is a perfectly made masterpiece. 

We have chance, Gaga really proved a lot of people wrong, she has won the respect on the music industry, she definitely has a huge chance of winning. Let’s hope she gets nominated. Other than Gaga... I can see Billie winning big time, BNA and AOTY.

Archived