💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Smallville Reunion On Arrowverse Crisis Crossover

mpthecat

Featured Posts

tumblr_mszwpx4nlU1s8krzio1_250.gif

Tom Welling and Erica Durance will reunite as Clark and Lois on this years big crossover    named after the famous comics run, Crisis on Infinite Earths, on Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Batgirl. 

I hate-watched the latter seasons of Arrow and Flash and kinda “liked” Supergirl but Smallville was my childhood and this has me really excited! :bradley: I hope for Rosenbaum too cause he is my ultimate Lex Luthor.

https://tvline.com/2019/09/20/erica-durance-arrow-crossover-lois-lane-smallville/

I LIVED for Smallville when I was a kid but now I remember the show and I see how messy it was :bradley: I don't know if I am excited for it or nah :triggered:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mister G
12 minutes ago, mpthecat said:

tumblr_mszwpx4nlU1s8krzio1_250.gif

Tom Welling and Erica Durance will reunite as Clark and Lois on this years big crossover    named after the famous comics run, Crisis on Infinite Earths, on Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Batgirl. 

I hate-watched the latter seasons of Arrow and Flash and kinda “liked” Supergirl but Smallville was my childhood and this has me really excited! :bradley: I hope for Rosenbaum too cause he is my ultimate Lex Luthor.

https://tvline.com/2019/09/20/erica-durance-arrow-crossover-lois-lane-smallville/

Fun Fact; Rosenbaum was the voice of Flash in the Justice League animated series.

I'm not watching the shows, but how are they going to explain the different Arrow?

Smallville was a pleasure that became a nightmare after the 3rd season :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

Is Allison Mack gonna appear as a villain 👀

They leave it for the Rated R Superman film :laughga:

What happened with her btw? is she in jail?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

8 minutes ago, River said:

I'm not watching the shows, but how are they going to explain the different Arrow?

Smallville was a pleasure that became a nightmare after the 3rd season :poot:

I stopped watching after the fifth, like, damn, after the second meteor shower everybody and their mamas got powers and everything got too confusing, even as a child I had no time for that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

This is starting to give me anxiety. This is going to be way too much going on. Overload to the max. I'm excited for it, but... this is going to be very interesting to follow, especially with how it jumps from show to show.

Batman had better show up, in some form. And I don't mean Bruce Wayne. I hate how this universe keeps shying away from talking about or showing Batman. I just want one scene; just one! I don't care if it's just his shadow on the wall. Just show that he's alive, well and existing... as Batman.

Archived