Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

FRANZGA
6 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Seriously!? Who is he? What makes him famous in the first place? Why his opinion so important?

The biggest BEAUTY Influencer in Youtube and Beauty Community as a whole.. meaning, his opinion and reviews are very much respected..

Also, 16M Subscribers.. even bigger than Gagz :toofunny:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
20 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

The biggest BEAUTY Influencer in Youtube and Beauty Community as a whole.. meaning, his opinion and reviews are very much respected..

Also, 16M Subscribers.. even bigger than Gagz :toofunny:

I meant why? Was he a reality star or something?

It has to start somewhere.

Look at those clowns

Swallow
11 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

umm hello, Youtube?

You know - the biggest online platform? Justin Bieber, Charlie Puth and many other were discovered on Youtube.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

17 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Jeffree was a make up artist and a musician, much like people in his generation, like Gaga and MCR, they were all started from Myspace. 

But it doesn't work in her favor. So she started her own make up line since 2014 instead which is clearly sticks, and why she is quite reputable in beauty community. She actually got creds, not just overnight fame by virality.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThatAsianGuy
23 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Are you living under the rock? Hello. Its Jeffree.:awkney:

bluemonkey

I mean he didn’t lie though, everything he said was on point. The packaging does suck, especially for Gaga and would assume it’s a full launch rather than launching a few products.

I still think this beauty thing is a waste of time. 

Rudz Xinc
12 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Are you living under the rock? Hello. Its Jeffree.:awkney:

Why should I know and care about him in the first place? I ain't using make up or watching make up channels.  :triggered:

Look at those clowns

Amen Fashion
10 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Why should I know and care about him in the first place? I ain't using make up or watching make up channels.  :triggered:

Well... why you asking tho? If you don’t care. :saladga: It’s not all about Jeffree Star at all. Behind Jeffree Star is a huge make-up company, selling millions of products. 

That shoe box is an actual PR package? :awkney: But I don't agree about product packaging, I think it looks better than his cheap plastic pink mess. 

Rudz Xinc
8 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Well... why you asking tho? If you don’t care. :saladga: It’s not all about Jeffree Star at all. Behind Jeffree Star is a huge make-up company, selling millions of products. 

I'm just curious, so I ask. Doesn't mean I care.

Not everybody has to know about everybody, which the guy that I quoted seemed to be implying that we all should know who this guy Jeffree is, unless we live under the rock.

Look at those clowns

ANTI WP
31 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm just curious, so I ask. Doesn't mean I care.

Not everybody has to know about everybody, which the guy that I quoted seemed to be implying that we all should know who this guy Jeffree is, unless we live under the rock.

I asked this same when someone mentioned his name a year ago .. the member suggested me to watch Shane dawson series with him ... 

When i watched that series ..gosh he went throught crazy shiat in his life ...i loved his charisma and will power ... 

If you care ..you can watch them in youtube 

If you dont care about him ...this thread is not for you 

ThatAsianGuy
38 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Lol at your excusecoffee lol GIF

Doesnt mean he's a  beauty influencer i need to watch beauty channels to know him

Rudz Xinc
33 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Lol at your excusecoffee lol GIF

Doesnt mean he's a  beauty influencer i need to watch beauty channels to know him

Your logic.

I can't.  :ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

Look at those clowns

9 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

So of course Gaga’s not going to put her name on sh!tty makeup.  And Jeffery Star has more of an influence in the makeup world than Gaga does.  Him giving her makeup a positive review (which, yes, is well deserved because it is a good product apparently) is HUGE promo and will help boost Gaga’s sales.  You guys mentioning Kylie is kinda irrelevant.  She does not need Jeffery stars approval to sell what she can sell with her name alone.  She’s a kardashian.  She can put out anything and the world will buy it and love it.   However when Gaga puts out makeup people are going to be unsure and probably uninterested until someone like Jeffery tells people it’s good and worth their money.  That is advertisement.  He’s doing business for Gaga and would he DUMB not to have a deal to make a profit off the sales he just helped her get.  I believe his video was sponsored by haus labs.  

:bye:

The mental gymnastics performed.:fail:

Archived