💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

So of course Gaga’s not going to put her name on sh!tty makeup.  And Jeffery Star has more of an influence in the makeup world than Gaga does.  Him giving her makeup a positive review (which, yes, is well deserved because it is a good product apparently) is HUGE promo and will help boost Gaga’s sales.  You guys mentioning Kylie is kinda irrelevant.  She does not need Jeffery stars approval to sell what she can sell with her name alone.  She’s a kardashian.  She can put out anything and the world will buy it and love it.   However when Gaga puts out makeup people are going to be unsure and probably uninterested until someone like Jeffery tells people it’s good and worth their money.  That is advertisement.  He’s doing business for Gaga and would he DUMB not to have a deal to make a profit off the sales he just helped her get.  I believe his video was sponsored by haus labs.  

:bye:

I have a serious question for you, no shade. How do you explain away all of the smaller youtubers, that didnt receive PR or go to the event, that ALSO gave it a good review. How can you doubt a product so much without trying it when so many love it? 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

So of course Gaga’s not going to put her name on sh!tty makeup.  And Jeffery Star has more of an influence in the makeup world than Gaga does.  Him giving her makeup a positive review (which, yes, is well deserved because it is a good product apparently) is HUGE promo and will help boost Gaga’s sales.  You guys mentioning Kylie is kinda irrelevant.  She does not need Jeffery stars approval to sell what she can sell with her name alone.  She’s a kardashian.  She can put out anything and the world will buy it and love it.   However when Gaga puts out makeup people are going to be unsure and probably uninterested until someone like Jeffery tells people it’s good and worth their money.  That is advertisement.  He’s doing business for Gaga and would he DUMB not to have a deal to make a profit off the sales he just helped her get.  I believe his video was sponsored by haus labs.  

yeah I don't think so.. You are using double standard to fit your narrative. Kylie's example is a prime example of how he doesn't accept money to do a "positive" review. There have been other videos. Hes praised Fenty, but dragged some certain products from it. 

So no. His video was NOT sponsored by Haus Laboratories. 

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

He has his own makeup line, he doesn’t need to make profit off his COMPETITOR’s sales :rip: 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Where did he imply this?

He doesn't imply it. He says it. 28:25. He does say they are not bad. Just not really remarkable like the eye shadow. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

He doesn't imply it. He says it. 28:25. He does say they are not bad. Just not really remarkable like the eye shadow. 

Thank you, I wanted to know where he said this because I didn't remember 

2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I feel like he did a review because it was a huge, headline grabbing launch associated with a legendary pop star/Oscar winner/gay icon that his viewers and him would be incredibly interested in. He would review this regardless.

Also why would Haus Labs pay Jeffree to criticize their business model when it was announced in his video months in advance? And wouldn't they have wanted him promoting launch event if he was being paid?

I don't agree with your theory, but glad we agree we're happy for Gaga!

GypsyBabe
4 hours ago, LordEnigma said:

He seemed genuine to me. And almost like he was surprised that he actually liked it.

I thought this too. He seemed like he was really underwhelmed initially (like when it was announced all the way to the release) and was very shocked at the quality and how much he liked it. 

⚯͛

2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Don't be dumb. Sponsored videos must be clearly stated as required by FCC rules. This is NOT a sponsored video. :awkney:

RenegAde
4 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

The Ignorance in this post is smelling 

Archived