Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Gun Violence video. Back to school essentials.

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Good luck watching this. My fúcking heart. My nieces are 8 and 6. All I can see is their little faces in every scene. 

I am so disappointed with my country. We can't even keep our kids safe.  Below is an interview after the video.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Sad 7

AJRocketMan

It's heartbreaking thinking that this is what's happening to the kids in my country. Kids in every other nation are totally safe and yet the children over here are scared for their lives. The ending made my stomach drop! This can't go on any longer. #GodControl

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

gypsy101

this video terrified me when i saw it yesterday, for a minute i thought it was some effed up comedy sketch 

Edited by gypsy101
  • Like 1

HeavyyMetalVenuss

but as long as we have our second amendment rights, right america? :madge:

i can’t stand the fact that the government’s cracking down on vaping to “protect their youth,” but just sends thoughts and prayers when those kids get slaughtered at school daily.

the majority of these people defending these musty laws haven’t been in a school for at least 20 years, and have never had to ever go to school with the thought of “where’s the nearest exit if i hear a gunshot?”

it’s disgusting that i’ve had to grow up in a culture where you have to always worry about the signs of someone possibly deciding to shoot up a classroom. the week after the florida valentine’s day shooting was terrifying, i didn’t even want to get on the bus.

but hey, at least those dang nabbit mango juul pods won’t give the kids cancer anymore, right?

love it when u call me leggs, in the morning buy me eggs
  • Like 1

ThatBinch

It's just strange. The USA is a really strange country. You couldn't PAY me to live there.