💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, chipz said:

Oh no! From the absolute glory of ASIB to this!? Not another Machette kills trash, pleaseee!

Little Shop is more Rocky Horror: It's a cult classic film, it's a fave perennial school production. It's a campy, corny, tongue-in-cheek theatrical romp (if I remember correctly). I loved it when it came on Saturday movie blocks on tv :flutter:  It's so Gaga!

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolute HATE musicals (apart from Moulin Rouge and Rocky Horror) just finished watching the director’s cut of this and I LOVE IT? So fun and the soundtrack is actually good love the 60s vibe.

2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yeah I remember this rumour but I dunno if it will happen because it would come across as her only wanting to work with Bradley and probably reignite the whole dating rumour (although I do think in the future Gaga and Bradley could end up together, I ain’t psychic but I feel it).

If she makes an MCU debut I want her to debut in the revamped X-Men franchise as Emma Frost and for her to act out all the best storylines like Dark Phoenix and then eventually the Jean Grey, Emma and Scott psychic affair storyline. She’s the right age to play a realistic Emma now

Gaga and Bradley ain't happening 😂

There was no truth to that rumour about Rockets love interest. It was another click bait article that shippers jumped on. 

I would die for Gaga to be in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I know nobody could EVER match Tim Curry but I think they will eventually do it and I think Gaga fits right in. 

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

Yeah I remember this rumour but I dunno if it will happen because it would come across as her only wanting to work with Bradley and probably reignite the whole dating rumour (although I do think in the future Gaga and Bradley could end up together, I ain’t psychic but I feel it).

If she makes an MCU debut I want her to debut in the revamped X-Men franchise as Emma Frost and for her to act out all the best storylines like Dark Phoenix and then eventually the Jean Grey, Emma and Scott psychic affair storyline. She’s the right age to play a realistic Emma now

Emma Frost would be amazing. I love Emma. I would love to see the Phoenix 5 story line on the big screen. :pray:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Diamond heart99

😂😂😂😂

As if MCU stans give one f*ck about a Bradley and LG ship.

That rumor came from Marvel/Disney wanting to cash on LG’s popularity.

Literally every studio is town wants her and WB wants to say in front of that. 

Sucks the studios that LG doesn’t take just any project thrown at her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

39 minutes ago, Madling said:

I would die for Gaga to be in Rocky Horror Picture Show. I know nobody could EVER match Tim Curry but I think they will eventually do it and I think Gaga fits right in

Lady Gaga as female Dr. Frank-N-Furter?????

NO ****ING CONTEST!!!!!!

Shock Wtf GIF by Nick Jonas

I REFUSE to consider anyone else 

no way gtfo GIF by Desus & Mero

JusKeepBreathin
10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

NO ****ING CONTEST!!!!!!

No thanks. There are plenty of Queens who can play the role, like Billy Porter or others.  Y'all act like there are no talented Queens out there.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

15 minutes ago, KNJ said:

NO ****ING CONTEST!!!!!!

I've thought that for years, but I think she would get a lot of hate as it's supposed to be a transexual.  They might want a drag queen to do it. But ya know, maybe this would be payback for all those rumours years ago 😂  it is like it is supposed to be. 

And if it's going to be a woman then tell me one other actress who would do a better job... Its not even a contest. 

5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No thanks. There are plenty of Queens who can play the role, like Billy Porter or others.  Y'all act like there are no talented Queens out there.

Oh god... Its already started 😂😂😂

do you guys even realize how iconic this would be? she NEEDS to do this :giveup: little shop of horrors was one of my fav movies/musicals growing up 

1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I AGREE WITH YOU!   I would love to see Billy's take (and the subsequent opportunities to ramp up the queerness ).

But the first high profile FEMALE to step into Tim Curry's heels? Who else? :oops:

19 minutes ago, Madling said:

I've thought that for years, but I think she would get a lot of hate as it's supposed to be a transexual.  They might want a drag queen to do it. But ya know, maybe this would be payback for all those rumours years ago 😂  it is like it is supposed to be. 

And if it's going to be a woman then tell me one other actress who would do a better job... Its not even a contest. 

Considering the perfection  that Gaga x RHPS would gift to the culture. I think any transgression, concerning that anyway, would be forgiven.

14 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I AGREE WITH YOU!   I would love to see Billy's take (and the subsequent opportunities to ramp up the queerness ).

But the first high profile FEMALE to step into Tim Curry's heels? Who else? :oops:

Laverne Cox was the first female.

Archived