⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 4 Edition

Hades

Lucario and Pachirisu are my faves. :wub: 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Well 

Pachirisu? 

I thought about tagging you as Frosslass since you said you wanted it in the last gen bb :cryga: sorry I have failed you 

A reverse Sneaky-Oliverian expedition

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BalmungBard
38 minutes ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

SHAYMIN 

constitution day claw GIF

I believe someone called this already 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flippy
3 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Noooo my favorite pokemon Glaceoooon :selena:

I'm sorry

There's always Leafeon! I'm actually surprised no one has picked it yet 

2 hours ago, Davian said:

Have y’all seen the new evolution of Farfetch’d?:bradley: The most overlooked Pokémon of Gen 1 deserved:tony:

OMG YES! :bradley: I'm so glad I ended up getting the dual pack so I won't be missing anything :lolly:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
4 minutes ago, Flippy said:

There's always Leafeon! I'm actually surprised no one has picked it yet 

Same! I was debating between Leafeon and Tortures (:poot:)! Leafeon is my favorite Eeveelution:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flippy
6 minutes ago, Davian said:

Same! I was debating between Leafeon and Tortures (:poot:)! Leafeon is my favorite Eeveelution:heart:

Honestly though, I just love all of the eevolutions, however mine is Sylveon so I can't wait to (hopefully) be able to pick it :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
Just now, Flippy said:

Honestly though, I just love all of the eevolutions, however mine is Sylveon so I can't wait to (hopefully) be able to pick it :flutter:

There is no bad Eeveelution:firega: All have something cool/cute!

I’m still hoping for a new one for Gen 8! It could be very possible:pray:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joesuda

Literally all my faves are taken, noo. But i'll play with buneary.

Knew you'd make fun of me
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flippy
1 hour ago, Davian said:

There is no bad Eeveelution:firega: All have something cool/cute!

I’m still hoping for a new one for Gen 8! It could be very possible:pray:

YES! I really hope so too! I can only imagine how cute a ghost/dark type Eevolution would look :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
Just now, Flippy said:

YES! I really hope so too! I can only imagine how cute a ghost/dark type Eevolution would look :flutter:

Well we already have dark but I’m here for a ghost type!!:firega: I would also love a bug type with wings and bug eyes or something like that:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flippy
8 minutes ago, Davian said:

Well we already have dark but I’m here for a ghost type!!:firega: I would also love a bug type with wings and bug eyes or something like that:tony:

MESS :messga: I couldn't remember (Sorry, exhausted)

YES! A bug type would be very interesting! Maybe a Dragon type would be cool too! Just so many possibilities :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

MESS :messga: I couldn't remember (Sorry, exhausted)

YES! A bug type would be very interesting! Maybe a Dragon type would be cool too! Just so many possibilities :giveup:

I already thought you forgot:huntyga: But Umbreon is arguably the most forgettable of them all so I forgive you:ally:

Spoiler

Jk Umbreon stans, don’t come for me:huntyga:

 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I already thought you forgot:huntyga: But Umbreon is arguably the most forgettable of them all so I forgive you:ally:

  Reveal hidden contents

Jk Umbreon stans, don’t come for me:huntyga:

 

never liked umbreon tbh :lolly:

We're far from the Shallow now
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

SHAYMIN 

constitution day claw GIF

choose another one pls, it's already taken

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...