💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 4 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Infernape leaves. Sorry for my slowness. I’m going through a slight depression so I got back on Grindr :lolga:

We love you boo, you’re amazing sweetie good luck with whatever’s happening with your life:kara:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, NNES said:

1. Togekiss - NNES

You don't vote sis, you're the hoh :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Craven Moorecox
17 minutes ago, NNES said:

1. Togekiss - NNES

You don’t get to vote... and I wish I didn’t save you :triggered:

Lazz Monster

Fairy/Flying Type Togekiss 986fdf532442949bcf2c527f491d47ec25f8e072 @Sneaky Oliver vs. Psychic Type Cresselia 0677be01dd410e13862c42b9ad64f2dff0fa2d0a @Craven Moorecox

Please vote for the one you would like to evict.

@CyanLights @Bayonetta @Flippy @BalmungBard @Guillermo Tello @Talenti @TROLLGA @Savage @Davian @Anastasios @DannyRodeck @A Hybrid @Enzo @mister max @Joesuda @Lion Heart @Phlop

We're far from the Shallow now

Flippy

1. Cresselia - Lazz Monster

2. Togekiss - Flippy

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Togekiss:

Togekiss's design appears to draw inspiration from fairies and birds. Its association with peace and joy, as well as its white coloration, suggests inspiration from doves, but its soaring flight and some physical aspects are similar to those of large birds of prey. Its large, round figure; all-white plumage; and triangular belly markings show similarities to snowy owls, for example. Togekiss may have also been designed to resemble a flying wing.

Togekiss learns more moves that cannot miss than any other Pokémon, with six: Aura Sphere, Shock Wave, Swift, Aerial Ace, Magical Leaf, and Smart Strike.

In Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Togekiss's weight is equal to that of Lucas, as well as four other Pokémon; Sudowoodo, Skuntank, Fearow, and Yanma.

No other Pokémon have same dual Egg Group as Togekiss and its pre-evolution.

No other Pokémon have the same type combination as Togekiss and its pre-evolution.

Togekiss and its pre-evolution are also the only dual-typed Fairy-type Pokémon to have Fairy as their primary type.

Togekiss is the only Pokémon that has a gender ratio of 7:1 that have had a female shown in the anime but not a male.

Togekiss is the only Pokémon with a base stat total of 545.

In Pokkén Tournament, Togekiss is the only Support Pokémon with a charge time of "Normal".

Cresselia:

Cresselia's form seems to be based on a swan. Considering its crescent moon motif and the aurora-colored planetary rings around its body, it may originate from the constellation Cygnus. Cresselia shares characteristics with Sarimanok, a legendary fowl with a profusely decorated head, feathered tail, and colorful wings that is said to be a symbol of good fortune.

Cresselia can be seen as a counterpart of Darkrai, as Darkrai causes nightmares, whereas Cresselia prevents them. Also, their islands are shaped and named opposite of each other.

Furthermore, in the TCG, one of the attacks on Darkrai 3/106 of Great Encounters, Darkness Pursuit, has a base damage of 100 if Cresselia is the opposing Pokémon. Otherwise, it deals 50 damage.

Prior to Generation VI, Cresselia's body style was a bug form.

In Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, despite being a legendary Pokémon, battling the wild Cresselia plays "Battle! (Wild Pokémon)".

Shinies:

Spr_5b_468_s.pngSpr_5b_488_s.png

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

1. Cresselia - Lazz Monster

2. Togekiss - Flippy

3. Togekiss - Enzo 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Lion Heart

1. Cresselia - Lazz Monster

2. Togekiss - Flippy

3. Togekiss - Enzo 

4. Cresselia - Bayonetta

5. Togekiss - Lion Heart

I feel like Togekiss is like the only Pokemon that actually became worse after changing to a Fairy type Pokemon. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Craven Moorecox

1. Cresselia - Lazz Monster

2. Togekiss - Flippy

3. Togekiss - Enzo 

4. Cresselia - Bayonetta

5. Togekiss - Lion Heart

6. Togekiss - Craven Moorecox

bloody g

Alejandro candles for Glaceon :pray:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1. 488.png Cresselia - Lazz Monster

2. 468.png Togekiss - Flippy

3. 468.png Togekiss - Enzo 

4. 488.png Cresselia - Bayonetta

5. 468.pngTogekiss - Lion Heart

6. 468.pngTogekiss - Craven Moorecox

7. 468.png Togekiss - Guillermo Tello

Lion Heart

I made another Quiz :) All of these quizes will focus on Gen 4: 

1. Roark is the first Gym leader of the Sinnoh Region. What is the name of his badge? 

A. Stone Badge B. Ore Badge C. Coal Badge D. Mine Badge E. Boulder Badge 

Spoiler

C. Coal Badge

2. Which of the following Pokemon is NOT in Gardenia's team in either Diamond/ Pearl or Platinum? 

A. Turtwig B. Cherrim C. Cherubi D. Grotle E. Roserade

Spoiler

D. Grotle 

3. What is the name of this Gym Leader? latest?cb=20101015085819

A. Vampira B. Maylene C. Fiona D. Fantina E. Maybel F. Viola

Spoiler

C. Fantina 

4. Which of the following Pokemon is NOT in Gym Leader Candice's team in either Diamond/ Pearl or Platinum the first time you face her? 

A. Medicham B. Snover C. Sneasel D. Weaville E. Froslass 

Spoiler

D. Weaville

5. Volkner, the final Gym Leader specializes in Electric Pokemon. What is the name of his Badge? 

A. Voltage Badge B. Beacon Badge C. Dynamo Badge D. Bolt Badge E. Thunder Badge

Spoiler

B. Beacon Badge

6. What is the correct order of Sinnoh's Elite Four? 

A. Flint, Aaron, Bertha, Lucian

B. Aaron, Flint, Bertha Lucian 

C. Aaron, Lucian, Bertha, Flint

D. Flint, Bertha, Aaron, Lucian 

E. Aaron, Bertha, Flint, Lucian

Spoiler

E. Aaron, Bertha, Flint, Lucian

7. How many Pokemon originally in the Sinnoh Pokedex have gained Fairy type? In other words, how many Pokemon's type has changed to include Fairy type. 

A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five E. One

Spoiler

A. Two: Togekiss (it is now Fairy/ Flying but is Normal/ Flying at the time of the game's release) and Mime Jr. is now Psychic/ Fairy.

I apologize if the Gym Leaders have different names in your countries. :( Let's see how you do.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived