I'll update as more come

Emma Roberts as Brooke Thompson

Billie Lourd as Montana Duke

Cody Fern as Xavier Plympton 

Angelica Ross as Nurse Rita Chambers

Leslie Grossman as Head Counselor Margaret Booth 

SHALLOW

Oh God, i’m so not excited :messga:

It used to be favourite show, i was so obsessed with it but i’ve been disappointed since Roanoke. Anyway, last season was at least more refreshing since I got to see the witches back but this season is so not it for me. Anyway, i’m still gonna watch but i don’t expect nice surprises 

likeitrough

i wish they were able to keep their "stars" for this season. the only "faith" i have left in this season is because Emma Roberts is not playing a mean bitchy character.

monketsharona
35 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

i wish they were able to keep their "stars" for this season. the only "faith" i have left in this season is because Emma Roberts is not playing a mean bitchy character.

You really expected Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates,  Frances Conroy to play counsellors chased in the wood by a serial killer ? 

Though I could see some familar faces to guest star all along the season.

When they announced it to be a slasher season, people should have directly expected a young and new main cast. 

And to be honest I'm very fine with Evan and Sarah to skip a season. Their 'duet' is kinda tired imo.  They could return next year.

imnotyourbabe10

Fingers crossed that 1984 is cohesive?  I love how AHS can be whatever it wants to be but some of the latest seasons have gone downhill, imho.
Seasons 1-5 and Cult seemed to have that traditional "AHS" cohesive narrative Roanoke and Apocalypse deviated in their narrative devices (the

Spoiler

"show inside a show"

and the crossover in Apocalypse).

Def. wanna see AHS tackle more aliens, a desert setting, a season set in the mountains, and some sort of water-season/Leviathan and coastal backdrop.  A boy can dream....

likeitrough
29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You really expected Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates,  Frances Conroy to play counsellors chased in the wood by a serial killer ? 

Though I could see some familar faces to guest star all along the season.

When they announced it to be a slasher season, people should have directly expected a young and new main cast. 

And to be honest I'm very fine with Evan and Sarah to skip a season. Their 'duet' is kinda tired imo.  They could return next year.

I never expected Jessica- never even expected her to want to make her cameo last season. Kathy and Frances haven't been in every season and I hadn't considered them "regulars".

I was talking about Evan and Sarah. I feel like there are no established headliners like those two this season (Emma is debatable) and that's what I wish wasn't missing. There's also that Olympian Gus Kenworthy that makes me :awkney:. Cody Fern is fun and I hope that some of the newer cast members or ones that haven't been able to "shine" before will really come into their own. 

I actually really like the plot, but something turns me off about the costumes (too clichÊ), the tone and the overall look of it. It looks cheap and from what Ive seen with the trailer it's gonna be humoristic Scream Queens style which Im not excited for, for this particular plot, but we'll see :ohwell:

MeloArtDramaPop

LAST SEASON WAS SO GOOD so i just want you all to give it a chance! Don‘t conclude it‘s already bad when we literally know nothing yet except the theme

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

The worst season of them all tbh

Why are you so quick to judge this as the worst season yet, when it hasn't even premiered? I am personally excited to see a younger cast break out as stars and prove themselves as actors.

RahrahWitch

This is the first time I've not been excited for a season.:toofunny: I don't know why but it just doesn't feel like AHS to me.

Archived