đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Taylor Swift - Lover Fest (UK announced)

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

It's... Tiny.

I guess it's gonna be her with her gutar during the whole show

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

43 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

It's... Tiny.

I guess it's gonna be her with her guitar during the whole show

which fits the album i guess, at least more than 1989 an rep did

ice heard one side from above

alextruper17
42 minutes ago, ice bear said:

which fits the album i guess, at least more than 1989 an rep did

So, you're saying Lover is a tiny album. Or a more simple album? I don't get it.

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

So, you're saying Lover is a tiny album. Or a more simple album? I don't get it.

I mean it fits the aesthetic imo.

Do we expect her to go on stage with giant snakes and big a*s distorted screens? :selena:

Colourful

Awakened M

Dancing in circles. It feels good to be lonely.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

alextruper17
5 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

I mean it fits the aesthetic imo.

Do we expect her to go on stage with giant snakes and big a*s distorted screens? :selena:

:poot:

YEs, for Soon You’ll get better.

i get your point.

FATCAT
10 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I am liking the heart design. I am curious to see what some of the carved out areas in the seating will be.

Presumably she'd have to get to the stage haha

Purr more, hiss less.

Lextyr97

If y’all don’t think Taylor is about to bring it with this tour, you’re wild. This is gonna be like the JWT again where we thought the stage was gonna be trash

boiswifty
On 9/20/2019 at 10:30 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

My point is that she can't do a whole continent in the same way and as it's a festival, how do you know people are even buying tickets to see her specifically? That's why ticket gross and attendence is never included for those shows.

And I was talking about 2 different tours - this is just a short summer festival tour that she'll do next year. But she's still planning a proper world tour but perhaps in arenas, she confirmed that in an interview. I'm referring to the proper length arena tour she'll announce one day. I think it'll still look the same as her previous tours (almost all NA, a very select few European dates, very small amount of Asian and Oceania dates).

What stadium in China? She's only got Europe, Brazil and 2 NA cites so far.

I've got no doubt she can do it as part of a festival (she did that in London for the 1989 tour) but selling out places in Europe outside the UK and Ireland as a headliner at a stadium gig ain't happening.

She's still using the same victim narrative rhetoric, though. I don't see anything that's changed in how she operates on that front since Reputation. And if she were a man, I don't think much would change. A man who claims to love every woman he dates and then breaks up with her 3 months later and then makes songs about how it's all her fault and making us guess which girl this song's about and creating some drama around him with every album release would hardly be looked at favourably. Granted, Taylor's not been in that position for years now but there was a time when that was the case, when every album was a heartbreak album.

She attracts narcissists? I think she herself is one. She matches a lot of the symptoms. I still don't get the big deal about the masters. Everyone knows she wrote them and she still earns a ton of money from those songs. She's apparently going to re-record them all anyway, so I don't know what she's still whining about.

She doesn't need to bring up Kanye because she officially put that story to rest 2 years ago. Nothing's happened regarding it since so what has she still got to talk about? There's totally malicious intent behind it. She wants people never to forget the feud and call him crazy and so forth. That's the general public perception of Kanye right now, so of course she jumps on that bandwagon to keep on public side.

We aren't making these narratives. She does it to herself through her lyrics and actions. If there wasn't so much to work with, we wouldn't say anything. And calling anyone who criticises you a hater is such a childish way of dealing with things. It just goes to show how immature she was to make a song like Shake It Off at the grand old age of 24. I'd feel embarrassed to sing such a song at 14 never mind 24.

Germany, fair enough, but the French date is part of a festival.

No, Europe isn't the world but I'm referring to it the most because Europe is seen as the continent other than America that you've just got to go to on tour. Other continents are hard to tour in but as long as you do NA and Europe, you're seen as doing ok. My point is that she can't seem to get demand out of a continent that is usually very easy to get demand from.

Of course it's to do with money. That's what she kept on repeating throughout the whole feud. She always pursues people who she thinks are stealing money off her (Spotify, Apple Music, fans making Starbucks Lovers t-shirts...). She's money-hungry, always feeling like someone's short-changing her.

She just mentioned Kanye again in this Rolling Stone interview a few days ago: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/taylor-swift-rolling-stone-interview-880794/

The Kanye part begins a few questions after the photo of her with Jack Antonoff. Now, sure, you may say "But she asked about it, so what was she supposed to do, not answer?" Yes, that's exactly what she should do. Interviewers have been baiting her to keep this feud alive ever since it happened and she gives in every time. At this point, she should be totally over it and tell them she's already covered this, next question please. And she still brought up Kanye completely of her own accord in I Forgot You Existed. Clearly, she's never forgotten if she keeps writing songs about him. She's brought him up every chance she gets, this has been the biggest piece of promo she's ever had and boy, does she keep it going.

No, I'm a woman and I think Taylor was totally the wrong woman to be singing this song as she actually has done things that make her prime fodder for critics but just doesn't have the self awareness to see it. I was already saying to the user above me that a man who claimed to be madly in love with every woman he dated only to break up with her 3 months later and make us guess what song's about which girl would not be looked at favourably. Celebrity men who date a lot simply don't operate the way she does and don't make vast pronouncements of love. Sure, she's not had this problem in a while now that her relationships are lasting longer, but she made it a thing once and it was tiresome. She always uses sexism as an excuse for any and all criticism she gets now. Even when she showed a rare bit of self-awareness in regards to how the girl squad's percieved, she still had to end it all by saying she was just trying to do the same thing men do and they don't get criticised. Men don't bring on large gangs of random men during their shows and have them just stand there for no reason and be like, these are my bros! Nor do established male acts make a point of bringing on one hit wonders to sing their only hit with them during their show. I really don't know where her head's at sometimes.

The tickets here in Norway Sommertid festival are for to see only her. trash english but you get my point lol

The Diamond circle tickets are sold out in a few hours :flower:

Goodtimes12128

Anyone buying pre-sale tickets? I’m planning to go to one of the LA dates.

I can’t believe the lengthy essays in this thread...if you aren’t a fan of Taylor you sure seem to have SO much to say about her. You aren’t going to convince her fans to walk away from her.

• 4 weeks later...

Taylor said in her Music News interview that the Lover Fest UK dates are going to be announced soon :party:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived