• Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
30 minutes ago, Luk said:

i'm honestly shook by the amount of gays that don't wear makeup

I mean, you don't have to be femme to be gay :huntyga:    Its a stereotype that most gays like girlie things, so its actually pretty nice to see diversity. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, yxi said:

No and i hate that she is doing make up. You are an artist, leave that **** to the talentless gurls!

Have you ever thought that she can be the canvas and the make up allows her to get creative with looks on her face? :oprah:   Make Up isnt just about looking beautiful

End Racism Now

I actually have such a strong viewpoint on this. I'm someone who is male passing but identify as non-binary. I've always wanted to express myself and try makeup and more androgynous clothing and looks but have always been scared to. I don't want this to sound corny but honestly my love of Gaga and her constant support to LGBTQ and gender non-conforming folk has FINALLY led me to try on some make-up that I've been really scared to do. So I see this as a huge win for myself, Mother Monster, and for anyone out there who might be in the same scenario. 

Thank you for reading my sappy story, now paws up!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Gamer1189 said:

I actually have such a strong viewpoint on this. I'm someone who is male passing but identify as non-binary. I've always wanted to express myself and try makeup and more androgynous clothing and looks but have always been scared to. I don't want this to sound corny but honestly my love of Gaga and her constant support to LGBTQ and gender non-conforming folk has FINALLY led me to try on some make-up that I've been really scared to do. So I see this as a huge win for myself, Mother Monster, and for anyone out there who might be in the same scenario. 

Unleash your inner Picasso and express yourself how you wish to present yourself :tony:  I'm proud of you, thank you for sharing your story 

End Racism Now

Glamourpuss
42 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I have too much makeup and tbh her products look cheap, and the colors are just not for me

I think the same things tbh but I'm viewing this as something fun to dabble with.

But also still hoping that the makeup turns out to be a much better quality than I'm expecting. 

Cello
5 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

Gaga would be really proud and happy for you :kara:

Express yourself! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think the same things tbh but I'm viewing this as something fun to dabble with.

But also still hoping that the makeup turns out to be a much better quality than I'm expecting. 

I don't think this is cheap. I saw this review here 

and I was super super impressed. I bought 3 shimmers so I'm really excited about the different colors

rasclautmangos

I will try the lip products at some point, I don't really have a use for anything else unless she comes out with foundation.

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

I don't think this is cheap. I saw this review here 

and I was super super impressed. I bought 3 shimmers so I'm really excited about the different colors

Thanks for sharing this. Chained Ballerina is the one I've ordered and it looks so good. I'm really excited. :excited2:

I already have been during pre-ordered. Bought few sets. :flower:

I will always purchase Gaga merchs. And attend her shows. That is one thing for sure. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I already have been during pre-ordered. Bought few sets. :flower:

I will always purchase Gaga merchs. And attend her shows. That is one thing for sure. 

Oh you a fast bit*h :bradley:

End Racism Now

33 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Have you ever thought that she can be the canvas and the make up allows her to get creative with looks on her face? :oprah:   Make Up isnt just about looking beautiful

Does she really need her own make up brand to do that. And as a fan of her music, it's boring!

Archived