other

First HausLabs review

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

guys this grandma is so cute :firega:

this video makes me feel soo relaxed :nick:

Looks like these people are really liking it so far! I'd love to see people apply and make looks from them, too! (I'm assuming that's like super common w beauty YouTubers so I guess we just wait?)

3 points in and ready for more

LGMonster95

Yeah, judging the way everything looks and those early reviews, the potential is clearly there. Let's see how things goes on.

13 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah, judging the way everything looks and those early reviews, the potential is clearly there. Let's see how things goes on.

The reviews so far are by ordinary people. You gotta wait for the beauty gurus to review this.

LGMonster95
Just now, kyanewest said:

The reviews so far are by ordinary people. You gotta wait for the beauty gurus to review this.

Yes I know this but I can judge things from what I saw too and It's definitelly not bad at all (what most of this fanbase expected)

Ladey Gaygay

The "bUt HauS FaDS iS gOInG to FlOP iM gOinG tO iGnOrE tHe wHolw ERa" people are shaking

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

58 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

guys this grandma is so cute :firega:

wow she's soo sweet and so positive, so excited about it!!

13 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Fair. But, it's good to know that it could potentially be seen as very positive from ordinary people who aren't as professionally inclined in makeup. That's at least one demographic down.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived