💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

why are we all so worried about Jeffree Star when he hated Kylie Cosmetics and it's still one of the biggest makeup brands out there? I mean, yeah a good review would be nice and I'd celebrate because it would give it a boost, but let's not act as if depending on his opinion it is over.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Well, that was better than I expected. 

I hope it gets good reviews but at the same time I hope it doesn't become Gaga's  main priority like Fenty and Rihanna. 

It won't. Gaga is all about the music. The only thing that will take her away from that is either her health or her children. 

Jillian Dempsey was there tonight too. She's an excellent MUA. Does all the A listers for the Oscars, premieres and covers. Her style tends to be more classic but it's always flawless. She left a comment on Sarah's page saying it will be a big success. 

She's married to Patrick Dempsey from Greys Anatomy

I swear to god, if you all are this pressed over a ****ing makeup launch event, you need to rethink your priorities in life! 

And those of you saying she is going against what she preached, you don't personally know her so sit the **** down.

I swear to God some of you need to go out and enjoy life. This fanbase is the reason for so many **** that happened in her life. This fanbase proves why an artist can't connect personally with fans...

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Bllah, such a terrible and divided fanbase. She was just having fun, and you are criticising her for the same reason that we became her fans: because she is acting a bit like a weirdo while giving a speech. Bllah! 

Also , if you all are still pent up about this thing, use that energy to support another artist. There are millions of artists out there who struggle getting views, clicks,streams wtv....

Or better yet take that energy and go do something about the mess of a  world we live in currently. Raging at a makeup launch event sure isn't going to help the world in any way 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Lmaoo, stop dragging the makeup launch, it’s already a flop — no one rly cared about it in the first place, unlike the fenty launch. The GP got no idea that that’s happening tonight.

Let gaga have fun, and realize that she needs to make pop music again sksjsksjjs

MaryJaneHolland
29 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

Lmaoo, stop dragging the makeup launch, it’s already a flop — no one rly cared about it in the first place, unlike the fenty launch. The GP got no idea that that’s happening tonight.

Let gaga have fun, and realize that she needs to make pop music again sksjsksjjs

All of this.

Let this come and go. Cuz it will.

MonsterPawPR

the look she served, yaasss gagaaaa :giveup:

and did someone recorded the full hauslabs track? :stalkga:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

RenegAde
53 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

She wasn't  created just to make pop music for your sake ,entitled much, she will succeed once again despite half of her fan base paying her dust

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

why are we all so worried about Jeffree Star when he hated Kylie Cosmetics and it's still one of the biggest makeup brands out there? I mean, yeah a good review would be nice and I'd celebrate because it would give it a boost, but let's not act as if depending on his opinion it is over.

He didn’t like one or two things as far as I know from Twitter. It’s not like he hated everything. 

But if he hates most Haus Lab products it’s not a good look. 

It’s just optics. You don’t want bad reviews on a company that just started. 

RenegAde

It's not that hard to simply support the woman y'all claim to love ,you don't even need to buy make up,  just believe in her dream and vision ,I would break down if I was gaga and came on this site and saw half of your  fans praying for pop music like that's all she was created to do . 

some people are out here talking like idiots and calling it an opinion, I can't :ladyhaha:

RenegAde

Y'all should stop giving jeffree star so much power . gaga is way out of his league and he should be scared about giving her a bad reviews 

Archived