💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Beyonce/Homecoming loses every Emmy

Mr S

Featured Posts

I'm actually shocked they didn't give her one, if only to avoid the racism accusations. 

I haven't seen Homecoming. I like Beyonce well enough but her fans are obnoxious. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka
7 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

There’s a difference between criticising a person’s work and cyber bullying someone because of assumptions. The Carino hate was never that strong or over the line lol. Keep telling yourself what you said and maybe you’ll convince hope. That other person in this thread and you are a pretty good match. Have a tea party together and validate yourselves. LOL

This is a bold ass lie and you know it. Lmaoooo LMs were behaving atrociously and continue to towards Sarah Tanno and the Carino hate was extremely strong... the ****

RenegAde
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

It was a FAKE story that stan twitter keeps alive for god knows what reason. 

https://theurbandaily.cassiuslife.com/1900996/keri-hilson-beyonce-fan-attack/?omcamp=TUDTW%2F

I'm so sick of y'all acting like monsters are cupcakes of the fanbases when y'all go on twitter and drag Beyonce constantly and call her all kind's of monkeys and flops. The hive is also bad for the highly unnecessary thing's they've said but monsters aren't innocent either. 

y'all get on here and say you're happy because the hive is eating"humble pie" yet y'all are acting EXACTLY like the hive. Make it make sense. I pray gaga doesn't have another flop era cause ya'll will never hear the end of it after all the sh*t y'all have talked. 

Keri hilson herself said she had people throwing Beyonce albums at her, stop saying what you don't know !, Beyonce herself has stolen from other artists and to this day refuse to attend award shows if she can't get them to make her win something .

As for the comments made by the lady gaga fans in your post,... ,every fan base  has people like that, iv been called degrading names for defending gaga before so.....

Borislshere
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Keri hilson herself said she had people throwing Beyonce albums at her, stop saying what you don't know !, Beyonce herself has stolen from other artists and to this day refuse to attend award shows if she can't get them to make her win something .

Another pressed Bey hater. Where did Keri Hilson say she got cds thrown at her? In the FAKE tweet? 

seems like you should take your own advice and stop talking about what you don’t know :bye:

RenegAde

12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Another pressed Bey hater. Where did Keri Hilson say she got cds thrown at her? In the FAKE tweet? 

seems like you should take your own advice and stop talking about what you don’t know :bye:

How does that video proof anything,  ,girl bye , that just shows you are ignorant about keri hilsons carreer

Keri hilson herself called out bey for stealing her verse in the song "love in this club " remix with usher and that's where the silent beef started 

Same keri also denied having a  feud with Ciara but she did a live cam video with Clara when they made up ,so this video of her denying having any fueds means nothing sis.

like i said earlier ,stop talking about what you don't know  ,if you were alive around 2008 i shouldn't  have to be explaining this to you henny. :bye:

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

How does that video proof anything,  ,girl bye , that just shows you are ignorant about keri hilsons carreer

Keri hilson herself called out bey for stealing her verse in the song "love in this club " remix with usher and that's where the silent beef started 

Same keri also denied having a  feud with Ciara but she did a live cam video with Clara when they made up ,so this video of her denying having any fueds means nothing sis.

like i said earlier ,stop talking about what you don't know  ,if you were alive around 2008 i shouldn't  have to be explaining this to you henny. 

And what does any of the nonsense you’re blabbing on about have to do with a photoshopped tweet claiming the hive threw cds at her? Where’s your proof of said event? All I’ve found are websites claiming it was fake and keri herself talking about photoshop. But I’ll wait. 

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

And what does any of the nonsense you’re blabbing on about have to do with a photoshopped tweet claiming the hive threw cds at her? Where’s your proof of said event? All I’ve found are websites claiming it was fake and keri herself talking about photoshop. But I’ll wait. 

There  is a reason why Keri hilson is not around today and that's all I'm saying.

I can't be found on gaga daily arguing with people that know the least about what they are talking about :bye:

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

There  is a reason why Keri hilson is around today and that's all I'm saying.

I can't be found on gaga daily arguing with people that know the least about what they are talking about :bye:

All I’m reading is you still have no proof lmaoo have a good day Miss Hilson 

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

All I’m reading is you still have no proof lmaoo have a good day Miss Hilson 

There's alot of proof online of Keri hilson confirming that beyonce stole her verse of love in the club and that set the beyhive off against her . Some fans made hate pages and videos about keri hilson..

This should learn you a little bit so you don't come on here sounding like a child 

Borislshere
8 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

There's alot of proof online of Keri hilson confirming that beyonce stole her verse of love in the club and that set the beyhive off against her . Some fans made hate pages and videos about keri hilson..

You're bringing up all this irrelevant sh*t. the person I was quoting and talking to was claiming the hive got physical and threw albums at Keri Hilson. It was proven fake. I corrected said user. You're talking about some stale beef Keri has with Beyonce for god knows what reason when it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation you felt the need to quote. And you have the audacity to call someone else a child. Please go embarrass yourself somewhere else and stay out of my notifications. 

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

You're bringing up all this irrelevant sh*t. the person I was quoting and talking to was claiming the hive got physical and threw albums at Keri Hilson. It was proven fake. I corrected said user. You're talking about some stale beef Keri has with Beyonce for god knows what reason when it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation you felt the need to quote. And you have the audacity to call someone else a child. Please go embarrass yourself somewhere else and stay out of my notifications. 

Where is the proof that it was fake?  ,that 51 second clip you posted may have been refering to so many other tweets ,you Can't even admit it when you are wrong  and that is child like behaviour to me......whatever, then don't quote me again .

KingRedd

The Drag of Ally Campana is real in this thread and it gave me everything I needed tonight :queenga:

OT: sucks for Bey, but mainly for those who put in a huge amount of time and effort to see her & her teams vision come true. It’s not easy so I feel very sad for the production team but hey it’s still one of the best Coachella’s ever. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived