Jump to content
Stefani Tee
event

Beyonce/Homecoming loses every Emmy

Featured Posts

Talenti

Did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken. Was. L O V E L Y.

tenor.gif

 

Ya win some, ya lose some oh well!:poot: She’ll be fine she has enough awards however, Homecoming really deserved :diane:

Edited by Talenti
It’s spooky szn so stream Haunted fatties!
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMonster

Yeah yeah boo-hoo Beyonce, but have you considered the real crime here is that The Simpsons wins an Emmy for Animated Program?  :oprah:

This is a serious tragedy y'all.

Running over these flops
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartacus

The Hive is definitely eating humble pie this year. :teehee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 10
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
44 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Just like Gaga's iconic Superbowl performance losing every Emmy. 

source.gif

It won 1 Emmy for Outstanding Lighting Design/Lighting Direction for a Variety Special, but Gaga didn't get a Emmy for it 

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
It's Just Another Day
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs

They really don’t like giving emmys out to female popstars for tv specials huh 

Acceptance
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
James Gibson
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Yeah yeah boo-hoo Beyonce, but have you considered the real crime here is that The Simpsons wins an Emmy for Animated Program?  :oprah:

This is a serious tragedy y'all.

Worst than that. It won against Bojack Horseman, one of the best series alive that had one of the best seasons of the year and delivered one of the best episodes of the decade.

 These award shows really like the blandest choice

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMonster
1 minute ago, James Gibson said:

Worst than that. It won against Bojack Horseman, one of the best series alive that had one of the best seasons of the year and delivered one of the best episodes of the decade.

 These award shows really like the blandest choice

And the Simpsons sucks *** in quality and it still won it BURNS :nooo:

00130115c2fc6a64da3e711decfef3f35cc0fd4d

Running over these flops
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenLG
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It won 1 Emmy for Outstanding Lighting Design/Lighting Direction for a Variety Special, but Gaga didn't get an Emmy for it 

Thanks for the correction, sweetheart! :kiss:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit

Homecoming was a masterclass in how to perform and own a stage. Talk about stage presence. Too bad it didn't take home anything but it will be remembered and appreciated and emulated by many artists to come. That show was immaculate and it was just for a festival.

  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...