Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Chick-Fil-A To Go International

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/love-it-or-hate-it-chick-fil-a-will-likely-succeed-in-canada-industry-experts-1.1315774

Chick-fil-A will open its first Restaurant outside the US in Toronto. In total 15 locations in Canada will be opened over next few years with Toronto getting the first opened location

The Company wants to wait and see if it is successful in Canada before considering further expansion in other Nations but its goal is to go international

Edited by Economy
  • YAAAS 3

ProjectJoanne

I REALLY like Chick-Fil-A, especially after they added their Mac and Cheese! :firega:

And their biscuit chicken sandwich on the breakfast menu is just bomb! :firega:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
DCgaga
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

PeachJug

Their chicken is so good but I still boycott :(

Spoiler

inb4 "you know you aren't making a difference, right?"

• Like 4

LaLuna

Isn't Chick-Fil-A super controversial though :huntyga:

I've never tasted their food so I can't exactly be excited about it, plus I know they're most likely not going to open a restaurant in my area, so I really couldn't care less.

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 1

Andreu

They can keep it 

ha ha laughing GIF

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

artPOPthatbooty

get Taco Bell to Germany and then we'll talk.

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ProjectJoanne
4 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

Their chicken is so good but I still boycott :(

Hide contents

inb4 "you know you aren't making a difference, right?"

No need to worry, there's nothing to boycott, Chick-Fil-A sends a lot of charity to LGBTQ+ benefits all the time :happy:

DCgaga
  • LMAO 1

JustaMonster
7 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

No need to worry, there's nothing to boycott, Chick-Fil-A sends a lot of charity to LGBTQ+ benefits all the time :happy:

Uhh... what? I thought they did the opposite of that. :oprah:
Especially because the owners are very christian (thats why the restaurants are closed on every sunday) and conservative.

Edited by JustaMonster
I will fly on a challenger across the sky
  • Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

How did border patrol let such a dangerous terrorist organization through? Ugh I knew we should have built a wall UwU 🤩  

• Thanks 1

NCgaga

Chic fil a is delicious. Their customer service is amazing.  If y’all know where part  every major corporation’s money went, y’all would never leave your house again: 

• Like 2

ProjectJoanne
6 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Uhh... what? I thought they did the opposite of that. :oprah:
Especially because the owners are very christian (thats why the restaurants are closed on every sunday) and conservative.

Oh wait... I think I read the articles wrong... it was a long time ago :laughga:

Anyway, tea aside, don't judge a person or company based off their religious beliefs, I'm VERY Christian but fully support equality in the human race.

DCgaga
  • Like 2

ALGAYDO
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Oh wait... I think I read the articles wrong... it was a long time ago :laughga:

Anyway, tea aside, don't judge a person or company based off their religious beliefs, I'm VERY Christian but fully support equality in the human race.

There’s a big difference in someone/a corporation believing in religion, and actively donating money to anti-LGBTQ organizations and conversion therapy supporters. One is someone’s exercising their freedom of religion, the other one isn’t causing major harm to innocent people. Chick Fil A is trash. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2

ProjectJoanne
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

There’s a big difference in someone/a corporation believing in religion, and actively donating money to anti-LGBTQ organizations and conversion therapy supporters. One is someone’s exercising their freedom of religion, the other one isn’t causing major harm to innocent people. Chick Fil A is trash. 

I wasn’t talking about Chick-Fil-A specifically, I was just talking about anything in general, but maybe I should’ve clarified that :laughga:

Well, whether it’s trash or not, it’s got amazing food and great service :happy:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
DCgaga
  • Like 1