💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Tale e Quale Show

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

So this is an italian show where people have to mimic famous artists and this girl won in yesterday’s episode

I honestly think she looked EXACTLY like Gaga, and even tho she didn’t know the lyrics 100% she still served vocals. Also i’m happy that she didn’t perform BR or PF cause they’re first choices when people want to imitate Gaga

What do you think?

Swallow

her makeup artist did an amazing job, looks so much like Gaga at the Oscars + her facial expressions were on point.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Robert Smith

Oooh ****.. She's amazing! I'm crying :cryga: I'm Italian but I didn't see this TV show.. The make up omg.. And the same tattoo..  Her voice is not the same obviously but she has a good one too.. Wow.. Thanks for sharing

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

this couldn't have been better, literally

look, interpretation, vocals, everything on point :applause:

I mean, she did make up some words but i do think that it’s probably the best televised cover of Shallow

I AM THEATRE

I'm italian too. I think her voice is more similar to Sia's, instead of Gaga :oops:.  Anyway I appreciated the performance. Makeup and clothes were perfect, and you cannot say that girl can't sing. Tale E Quale literally RUINED Gaga almost everytime in the past, but this time was different. :kiss:

Franch Toast

Wow wow! The look is on point, down to the Tiffany necklace and tattoos. Vocals are impressive, though different from LG's, but still very good. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived