Stefani Tee
society

Israelis attacked and hurt in attacks in Berlin and Poland

Featured Posts

Melech

Berlin: 

A 21-year-old Israeli tourist’s face was attacked and punched while speaking Hebrew in Berlin’s district of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, according to local authorities, who termed the incident as “bodily injury with antisemitic background.”

The attack occurred early on Monday morning outside of a nightclub.

Police have launched an investigation into the incident.

An estimated four antisemitic-related incidents take place a day in Germany since 2001, according to the country’s interior ministry.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/09/10/hebrew-speaking-tourist-assaulted-in-berlin/

Poland:

Several Israeli students in Warsaw on a semester abroad were violently assaulted in the Polish capital in the early hours of Saturday morning, allegedly by a group of young men from Qatar, including two who were hospitalized.

The Foreign Ministry confirmed the attack and said that the Israeli consul in Warsaw had addressed the incident.

Yotam Kashpizky and several friends who are in Warsaw within the framework of their studies at the Rishon Lezion Management College had been at a night club in the city and left at around 4 a.m. in the early hours of Saturday morning.

One of the assailants punched Yotam in the face and he lost consciousness. He believes the assailant used a knuckle-duster, given the serious injuries he sustained and the fact that he was knocked unconscious.

Pictures posted by Kashpizky’s brother on Facebook showed him with a bloodied face and nose, and a closed eye.

Kashpizky was taken to hospital and treated for a broken nose and eye socket and hopes to arrive back in Israel either tomorrow or shortly thereafter.

The victim described the assault as a “terrorist incident based on nationalistic motives” and was highly critical of both the by-passers in the street and night club security personnel, who he said did nothing to help the Israelis who were being attacked.

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Israeli-students-violently-assaulted-in-Warsaw-601017

TW for the spoiler: Pictures which include blood and injuries of the attacked student in Poland 

Spoiler

• Sad 16

Woolfsmck

this is horrible news … sorry to see this happen

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Lilmonzter said:

Antisemitism is on the rise in Europe:fail:

And anywhere else 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mr Mirko

horrific. So sad. In Poland. Why I am not surprised. Sending love and hope to victims. Can that youth calm down and act descent. They are in Europe !  They need some love.

no one deserves to be attacked

Edited by Mr Mirko
mistake
  • LMAO 1

lego

That’s really sad and upsetting.

7 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

Can those qatar wualaylahmad youth calm down and act descent. They are in Europe !  Les Chiens !

Can you not be a racist?

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Mr Mirko
4 minutes ago, lego said:

That’s really sad and upsetting.

Can you not be a racist?

20% population of Montenegro is muslim and they love Turkey more than Balkans, and they hate our national symbols, suddenly they do not know to write in cyrillic and called they language Bosnian even tough they do not have ancestors from BOSNIA smh

we now who hates jews the most; I have muslim friends and I know and THEY WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW what they think about them and us

call it a day I can say what a want; can they back up the hate, and accept the fact that in Ex-Yu we speak one language ?

• Like 4

Hurem

Europe ****ed things up. I hate to see stuff like this happened, but the refugee crises weren’t handled the right way, and unfortunately, this is what happens. :( 

Mr Mirko

But the fact that youth is ready to act violent gets me off. Let's belittle citizens of ex yu states for speaking up against their collective hate. My father never thought me to hate on anyone. I just do not get why someone should hate on religious minority and plus believes that their religion is the purest. Wait the youngest. Literally muslims believe that their day will come in Europe. Do you know for Balkan wars ? 90's war in Bosnia started when a woman cut the troat of 3 y old serbian kid. It's not just a serbian or croatin child. No one deserves to be attacked. Stil jihadists are nesting in Kosovo and Bosnia. What a nightmare. Wars are over. We should be dragged for being alive ?

Believe me you it starts in HOME.

Edited by Mr Mirko
  • Like 2

lego
3 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

20% population of Montenegro is muslim and they love Turkey more than Balkans, and they hate our national symbols, suddenly they do not know to write in cyrillic and called they language Bosnian even tough they do not have ancestors from BOSNIA smh

we now who hates jews the most; I have muslim friends and I know and THEY WILL LET THE WORLD KNOW what they think about them and us

call it a day I can say what a want; can they back up the hate, and accept the fact that in Ex-Yu we speak one language ?

Wow tell us how you really feel huh... :awkney:

You are not any better by being racist and a bigot. And a nationalist.

Plus “we know who hates jews the most”, do tell us who was behind the holocaust and who is still attacking synagogues and who believes they have superior aryan genes. Stop acting like antisemitism comes only from one group of people.

This generalization of millions of people is disgusting.

I’m sure you love if other nations talk about Montenegrins as all lazy, corrupted and criminals. :huntyga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

lego
7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

the refugee crises weren’t handled the right way,

I don’t think these were refugees, so it has nothing to do with that. Plus hate crimes and discrimination against minorities do happen in Poland all the time, this is not a new thing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, lego said:

Wow tell us how you really feel huh... :awkney:

You are not any better by being racist and a bigot. And a nationalist.

Plus “we know who hates jews the most”, do tell us who was behind the holocaust and who is still attacking synagogues and who believes they have superior aryan genes. Stop acting like antisemitism comes only from one group of people.

This generalization of millions of people is disgusting.

I’m sure you love if other nations talk about Montenegrins as all lazy, corrupted and criminals. :huntyga:

you have criminals every where. My mother remembers the time of embargo when the borders were closed in montenegro. You do not know what is an empty fridge. Every war has it's price. Not only germans were the monsters to them. Every state had war on it's hands.

Nothing to be proud of. I was just honest. You have friend who said to you that hates the jews does not love christians more ? Well we have to have them honey. It's balkans. But we spill it into face to each other. I just wrote we know directly for them. Germany is not the same as before. At least they have synagoges. Check what ukranians have done to synagoges. Turned them into concert halls. Shame.

that is a very controversial topic. You would feel the same if you would know that they count the time when will Turkey come again ? Isn't that insane ? If I love montenegrin culture, If I respect the blood that my family literally have gave in both great wars does it make me a nationalist.

Do you know what muslims in the balkans were screaming ?

Alah in the sky hitler on the ground ! We lost so many of my family tree. I gotta respect mine. And I do not hate on anyone. And I do not count time for Russia or Turkey here. I know for Finlnad's histroy. I respect it. Respect mine.

Think it's natural to love it more than Turkey's or Russia's

Mr Mirko
4 minutes ago, lego said:

I don’t think these were refugees, so it has nothing to do with that. Plus hate crimes and discrimination against minorities do happen in Poland all the time, this is not a new thing. 

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/15191-finland-one-of-most-discriminatory-countries-in-eu-shows-survey.html 

hello from the other side.

• LMAO 1

lego
3 minutes ago, Mr Mirko said:

My mother remembers the time of embargo when the borders were closed in montenegro. You do not know what is an empty fridge.

Tvoja majka se seca. Jel ti ona napunila glavu lazima i nacionalizmom, da krivis muslimane za rat u Bosni, kad znas sta su nasi radili tamo. Sram te bilo. Izadji malo iz crne gore i prestani da citas propagandni materijal i da siris mrznju, znas koliko su i srbi i crnogorci tolerantni u pm. Nemoj da glumis tu, kako ti je stalo do jedne manjine, samo da bi mogao da seres po drugoj. Ironicno kazes da te otac nije ucio da mrzis, a samo cetnicku mrznju ovde siris. Fuj! 🤮

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Mr Mirko
1 minute ago, lego said:

Tvoja majka se seca. Jel ti ona napunila glavu lazima i nacionalizmom, da krivis muslimane za rat u Bosni, kad znas sta su nasi radili tamo. Sram te bilo. Izadji malo iz crne gore i prestani da citas propagandni materijal i da siris mrznju, znas koliko su i srbi i crnogorci tolerantni u pm. Nemoj da glumis tu, kako ti je stalo do jedne manjine, samo da bi mogao da seres po drugoj. Ironicno kazes da te otac nije ucio da mrzis, a samo cetnicku mrznju ovde siris. Fuj! 🤮

a ti si naša ? Istina je da mrze ? Ljudi su izimale đecu za vrat 1992 ? Odakle su te divne familije prezimena Višić, Vranić, i sl ? Ko im je palio kuće ? Naši si pa si se uvrijedla ?

Nije istina ovo što sam iskreno napisao ? Da putujem. I baš iduće neđelje idem u Grčku. I baš ti znaš mila šta mislimo o turcima zar ne ? Ne mrzim muslimane. Imam prijatelje raznih vjeroispovjesti. Al im vjera nije iznad svega. Prvo su građani pa ostalo ide iza. Zar ne ? Francusku Dansku Ameriku sam bio. Zar treba da sanjam za dan kad će Turska doć ? Qatarci su ih napali u Poljskoj ? Nisu poljaci. VELIKA JE REZLIKA BITI POLJAK i Qatarac

Dođu ovamo i kaže mrim tvoju zemlju ? Zašta je mrziš ? Dođi do Crne Gore da vidiš ljepote. I upoznaj ljude.