Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Aaron Carter Brags About Owning 500 Guns Despite Schizophrenia & Addiction

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Aaron-Carter-Owns-500-Guns-Despite-Schiz

He said he did it because he “was fu***ing stupid and sad,” but mostly because he’s “a drug addict.”

Carter then voiced his thoughts on gun control, and admitted he owns plenty of weapons himself.

“I’m inheriting 500…from my father who passed away…and I also have the 2nd amendment, which is the right to bear arms. I fully endorse that and nobody is going to change my mind,” he said.

As RadarOnline.com readers know, the star often posts about his guns on social media, bragging about his rifles and sharing videos of him using them. 

As of now, Carter said, he’s out of rehab and doing “amazing.” While he’s on a collection of medications, he said he has not touched any drug besides marijuana.

https://radaronline.com/videos/aaron-carter-owns-500-guns-despite-schizophrenia-addiction/

omg he's delusional, i just searched about his schizophrenia diagnosis, he says he has bipolar disease and schizophrenia also multiple personality disorder. what the.. 

the only thing he has is  a personality disorder and a craving need for attention 

leaving see ya GIF

KURUSHITOVSKA

He still wears that hair from 25 years ago. Has he even washed it since then? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
27 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

omg he's delusional, i just searched about his schizophrenia diagnosis, he says he has bipolar disease and schizophrenia also multiple personality disorder. what the.. 

the only thing he has is  a personality disorder and a craving need for attention 

leaving see ya GIF

That's what drugs do so 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KillerMonster

Im all for the 2nd amendment, but a person like him should NOT own a gun with his mental unsteadiness. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Honestly, I am so sad that he grow for the worst :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

As of now, Carter said, he’s out of rehab and doing “amazing.” While he’s on a collection of medications, he said he has not touched any drug besides marijuana.

hopefully he can reach a point where he no longer needs the marijuana and can truly live sober and free from addiction.

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived