đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs Videos

Jenina

Featured Posts

LG7 time now
48 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Gaga sis, what is this cheap video. Giving me Youtuber beauty vlogger channel intro teas :bradley:

Edit: she is serving nonetheless tho but the $5 dollar budget of this iPhone video is like watching The Edge Of Glory all over again :koons:

1/ Simple video doesn't mean bad video

2/ She doesn't need high budget videos to Promote her makeup well

3/ The Edge of Glory's video wasn't cheap at all, it's simple, yes, but it's one of her best executed/shot videos

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

“Muscle twitching is one of the most common symptoms of fibromyalgia, and it’s important to deal with it quickly. Let’s try to get and understanding of this symptom and review ways to cope with it.”

https://www.redorbit.com/fibromyalgia-and-muscle-twitching-3/

She has these twitches a lot. Her eyelids did it quite a bit during interviews on the ASIB press tour. Plus I noticed her hands shaking some. I think her lip here is just another example of her fibro. She probably shot this multiple times and it caused her to twitch like that. 

I did did a lot of reading after posting about her rapid breathing and memory problems in another thread and someone pointed out that it could be due to her fibromyalgia.

4 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Yeah my lips and eyes twitch from my fibro quite often but especially when I'm under stress so I mean it's possible that it's her fibro 

Also (as somebody who doesn't have fibromyalgia but has larger lips) my lips and surrounding face muscles twitch when I hold my mouth open like that for an extended period of time. I'm sure it's normal.

3 points in and ready for more

Im not sure if its the same as the one posted of Gesaffelstein but on shazam it says Rescue from Very Vell. Can't find it anywhere tho just on shazam and its been looked up only 7 times. I can't open Spotify maybe its there.

The second video popped up a song called "Highs And Lows" from Drew McGoo and Shadow Master, it's on youtube. 60 views lol, don't know if there is another one with more views: https://youtu.be/tazg7_2fxRs?t=55

Edit: ok I found first one 4 views omg and it was posted on July 22 https://youtu.be/qRVKLLJeNus 

I really hope this is what we'll get for lg6 omfg

Itsbrenda

So I think she needs to find a new team for her make up line. I mean.. 1 photo shoot that needs to promote a whole brand and a video that super low budget in a garden?.. 

is she broke? Is this why we don’t get expensive videos and she is promoting make up now? I actually don’t get what’s happening. 

I know it sounds negative and I don’t mean to be but seriously.. something must be going on behind closed doors 

LGMonster95

She looks really good. If her makeup brand succeeds then I'm gonna be here laughing histerically for a 2nd time in the past year at the people including some fans that keeps bringing Gaga down for her ideas (People said that she's no actress and after ASIB was out, everyone was put on their places)

27 minutes ago, t e a said:

@Weasel, what do you think? :poot: 

Update: I just pouted my lips like Gaga's in that obnoxious blowjob position and my entire upper lip started twitching :bradley:

Smother Em Eh

Her old face is coming back :party:

What a serve and the music is great! If this is what LG6 sounds like, I’m here for it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Her old face is coming back :party:

If JoanneGa's face is "old", then yes :vegas:

She looks beautiful either way

13 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

So I think she needs to find a new team for her make up line. I mean.. 1 photo shoot that needs to promote a whole brand and a video that super low budget in a garden?.. 

is she broke? Is this why we don’t get expensive videos and she is promoting make up now? I actually don’t get what’s happening. 

I know it sounds negative and I don’t mean to be but seriously.. something must be going on behind closed doors 

Award for drama queen of the day

When are you all gonna stop saying "it's time she gets a new team" it's not happening. They are her best friends. They've worked with her a decade. She knows them, she trusts them, she wants to work with them. 

And stop blaming them for decisions you don't like. Gaga is the boss, she's not told what to do, she certainly doesn't back down from her vision just because a photographer says "let's try this" 

Some of you really don't seem to understand her at all. You'd rather infantalize her than admit she's just going in a direction you don't like. 

Franch Toast

She's so flipping sexy – when she bites down on that lip gloss wand, I can't even. 

fans self GIF by VH1

She/Her/Hers

Archived