Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs Videos

Jenina

Featured Posts

KingRedd

The look!! I love this hair length on her. She looks like she’s having fun I love her haha. 

Yes instrumental there’s no way these aren’t on an album or something 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga sis, what is this cheap video. Giving me Youtuber beauty vlogger channel intro teas :bradley:

Edit: she is serving nonetheless tho but the $5 dollar budget of this iPhone video is like watching The Edge Of Glory all over again :koons:

geusst1235

Before anyone complains about Haus Laboratories and says things like oh it's a cash grab, Gaga is being lazy, etc, just stop please. You've all voiced these "criticisms" before and it would be absolutely redundant to continue to complain. It would contribute absolutely nothing new to this thread at all aside from repeating negativity. People are excited for this, and Gaga has clearly put in a ton of work for a project that she is very passionate about.

Be respectful or leave. As fans of Gaga we are supposed to preach kindness and positivity, let's try that out instead of constantly hating on every little thing Gaga does.

JustifyMyLove

OH WOW, I'm digging that makeup!!! Gives me Bad Romance MV makeup by Billy B vibes :excited:

Loving that dress too omg

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• CyanLights changed the title to New Haus Labs Videos

Archived