throwback

9 years of THE biggest moment ever in pop history

The Z

Featured Posts

That black dress is so underrated my fave out of the 3:nooo:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

That black dress is so underrated my fave out of the 3:nooo:

It's my least fave out the the 3, but it still looks incredible!

I think it's underrated because it wasn't on the red carpet, so the pictures we have are not that good :shrug:

GreenDiamond

I watched it first in potato quality livestream and thought it was just some multicolored hello kitty dress and was underhwhelmed :toofunny:

Poissonche
1 minute ago, GreenDiamond said:

I watched it first in potato quality livestream and thought it was just some multicolored hello kitty dress and was underhwhelmed :toofunny:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like "why the f*ck is so shocked she's done worse" HAHAHAHHAHAHA

mmmmonster

Agreed.  The pop cultural scene became boring after this, only to be occasionally punctuated with moments of excitement from LG herself and new acts (for a bit)... the biggest news nowadays seem to be all about celebrity hook/break ups.

I gasped when I saw the McQueen gown in person in Vegas.  It's my favorite look of hers of all time and I think it's so representative of who she is as an artist.

AJRocketMan

Correction: The biggest pop culture moment of our generation's pop culture history. And I'm not sure I would call it the biggest of our generation. It's definitely one of, but there were plenty of others that were just as noteworthy, including from Gaga herself.

1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Correction: The biggest pop culture moment of our generation's pop culture history. And I'm not sure I would call it the biggest of our generation. It's definitely one of, but there were plenty of others that were just as noteworthy, including from Gaga herself.

The night of the most famous outfit of all time, if you prefer

Archived