Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Opinion of BTS?

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Title.

You might not agree with their legendary pop chart dominance but what do you think of them as musicians? I was wondering (since this site seems to hate them A LOT) how many people here actually like them? If you do like them, who's your bias? :vegas:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t like their music, but they’re super talented and outdo most American pop stars when it comes to performing, dancing, and music videos. I’m not mad at their hustle!:flower:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

This sounds so "older stuff is better their new stuff sucks" cliché but I really like their older stuff, the newest 2-3 albums have just been so generic I didn't feel any need to listen to any of the songs more than once. 

Musery

The Bling

Their music is generic, they have no charisma, they're decent performers, their fanbase is batshit insane

Not very good, yeah :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

I dont listen to them, but their song "Oh my my my" is catchy. They play it everyday on my radio. And they have great visuals, so cool. I just get annoyed by their fanbase so much... they talk about BTS in every tweet/video comments like they are the center of the world. Super annoying.

gagaschickens

i dont like them. my friends adore them. but i will say, their mvs are quite something. music generic,  not that special, you know, cookie cutter songs.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

ANTI WP
44 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Their music is generic, they have no charisma, they're decent performers, their fanbase is batshit insane

Not very good, yeah :selena:

Its really hurts my feelings 

giphy.gif

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Slowdown papi :bradley:

One, two, one, two
One, two, cha-cha-cha 

Lol thats was a joke ... 

Archived