new video

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don’t Call Me Angel

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall

Lana is an absolute highlight. We should definitely appreciate this. 

The other girls feel boring. 

nightadieu

I agree, the song itself isn‘t very exciting despite having three talented singers on it. What‘s exciting tho is that ALMA co-wrote it :ohwell:

It's SO bad :lmao:

Lady Marmalade and Independent Woman their wigs are safe. This movie is going to be such a mess anyways, just cancel it lol

who will love me when the night is over

The cinematography didn't make Lana any favours. She look like a lost giraffe in a palace. Such a waste. Her clothes are terrible and she moves so awkwardly. 

It's a shame cause she is gorgeous and very unique. 

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

The cinematography didn't make Lana any favours. She look like a lost giraffe in a palace. Such a waste. Her clothes are terrible and she moves so awkwardly. 

It's a shame cause she is gorgeous and very unique. 

I kind of liked her appearance in the video, she seemed very calm and elegant compared to Ariana‘s seductive looks and Miley‘s overly sexualised outfits. Only thing that really didn’t get me were Lana‘s wings - they truly did, how did you say it, made her look like a lost giraffe somehow :saladga:

FameHookah

Some parts sound like black widow and bitch better have my money but worse...

And lana is SO out of place there lmao

WTF is MDNA

4 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I kind of liked her appearance in the video, she seemed very calm and elegant compared to Ariana‘s seductive looks and Miley‘s overly sexualised outfits. Only thing that really didn’t get me were Lana‘s wings - they truly did, how did you say it, made her look like a lost giraffe somehow :saladga:

Yeah the wings were a choice. It's not that she was bad but she seemed so out of place  compared with Ariana and Miley.

I need to say tough... Miley Rockstar looke still snaps hard. The girl did good with this Hanna Montana x metal lady look

Debithius

Literally you guys are the only ones hating. The GP loves it and focus mostly in Lana. Calm down, the song and video is good.

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Typical Ariana song tbh. It was made for her. Miley and Lana were just forced to be part of it. 

I thought the same thing. 

Archived