💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE II NFR - Lana Del Rey

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

lol I'm shook :air: wtf is my LFL ceremony :air: it's not showing up in my content when I filtered it specifically to topics... I can see the submissions thread but not the ceremony :air: 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Okay but my LFL megarate, the first megarate in the chain of megarates which I believe I at least contributed to bringing back, had 59 participants :reductive:

although it's really weird, I can't find the ceremony thread for LFL :huh: it seems to have disappeared! I still have the Excel document though so #facts :gayhat: 

:poot:

but you are counting this megarate out a little bit too soon since the deadline lasts a little more, don't you think? Also the album had a more mainstream sound so of course the GGD population was more involved.

tenor.gif

Glamourpuss
Just now, Blue Madonna said:

lol I'm shook :air: wtf is my LFL ceremony :air: it's not showing up in my content when I filtered it specifically to topics... I can see the submissions thread but not the ceremony :air: 

It's a sign for you to do another one. :vegas:

Guest Blue Madonna
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

:poot:

but you are counting this megarate out a little bit too soon since the deadline lasts a little more, don't you think? Also the album had a more mainstream sound so of course the GGD population was more involved.

tenor.gif

oh it's like that, is it? :reductive:

also lol just found it by searching 'woodstock in my mind' :air: how did you find it?

Guest Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's a sign for you to do another one. :vegas:

Ugh I would love to but I have no time :green: I was gonna take NFR but had exams :nooo:

FfFfFfFF

oh it's like that, is it? :reductive:

also lol just found it by searching 'woodstock in my mind' :air: how did you find it?

I googled ''Lust for life ceremony Gagadaily''. :air:

FfFfFfFF

Ugh I would love to but I have no time :green: I was gonna take NFR but had exams :nooo:

I was planning on doing a megarate for every Lana album (Honeymoon in particular) but school happened. :green:  I even did visuals for them.. which I may use, someday. :selena:

Tom Nook

In spirit of the looong awaited release of the album I too have submitted at the very last minute :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

FfFfFfFF

I had the mindblowing realization that if most of the song have already at least a 11 it means that the highest score can't change so I can already copy-paste them. Same with the 0s. :sis:

FfFfFfFF

I want NFRmegaratester's opinion. :sis:

Should I leave spaces between each individual comment (so they will be easy to read) or no spaces in between them (so they won't clog half of the page :selena:)? 

Guest Blue Madonna
25 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I want NFRmegaratester's opinion. :sis:

Should I leave spaces between each individual comment (so they will be easy to read) or no spaces in between them (so they won't clog half of the page :selena:)? 

the former. if there's so many I suggest you do what I did and have two rounds of comments

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

the former. if there's so many I suggest you do what I did and have two rounds of comments

And this way the thread gets into trending sooner, I see you. :sis:  Are you talking about your LFL megarate because Imma need a reference? :sis:

Archived