💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yeah - I’m not saying she won’t be back. But it’s going to be a long time and she will do some acting and bow out of the public eye. And because of that, I think LG6 will have last album feels. 

Only GGD thinks she pulls stuff randomly out of her ass. LG knows exactly what she is doing. 

Yeah I definitely get the feeling she is going to be taking a long break soon. Although I can't see her going from constantly working to just nothing, she would need to have something else going on.

And yeah, nothing is random when you have that many followers

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just release music. It aint that deep sis :air: 

or are you just content being the #2 Avon Lady in the game after Rih? :cryga:

Again with this subliminal **** tho? I’m sorry but like, care to expand sis? Or are you purposely trying to stir the pot amongst your fan base to stress people out? I understand the job is demanding and I give her a lot of credit for going through what she does but a tweet like this should not be shared. The timing of the tweet couldn’t be worse but I have a feeling she knows that LOL it’s gonna be a long 8 months. 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Hypocrateen said:

The way I see it they're probably making the most batshit crazy/genre bending stuff in the studio and she probably won't release it because it'd be too much for the public to digest :flower: 

You still have your password to @BorisIsHere right, girl?

Exactly what i thought. She’s like “DAMN! I wanna release these experimental bops but people and radio expect easier pop music from me” 

CosmixSunshine

I would rather honestly have her take care of herself, but at least be honest with us. If she doesn’t want to continue making music or be a “pop star” just let us know. I don’t want her to feel pressured to being someone she is not just to keep people happy, it’s depressing. True fans will understand. 

ModernEcstasy

I honestly believe that she is referring to the comments about LG6 Q2 release rumour  

Now that I’ve had time to reflect and get used to the fact that it’s not coming this year, I regret posting my opinions. 
It can’t be easy being a legend!!! :hug:

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, CosmixSunshine said:

I would rather honestly have her take care of herself, but at least be honest with us. If she doesn’t want to continue making music or be a “pop star” just let us know. I don’t want her to feel pressured to being someone she is not just to keep people happy, it’s depressing. True fans will understand. 

I don't think it's that deep.....

She love making music and she is gaga, not random pop girl

Hit me a message and say hi !

Goodtimes12128

I guess I'm glad she is working on music? But Bloodpop hasn't produced a hit in...4 years? since before Joanne? Not that chart positions matter.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

Not on Interscope's watch :trollga:

(Jokes aside, I do think she's going to take a long break after LG6, if only to start a family or pursue other ventures. But she loves music, she'll always return to that medium). 

This why would she renew her contract with interscope for only one album theres no way interscope would agree on that also lg7 will probably be the longest wait of our lives LoL:awesome:

I'm so tired of this bitch, can she please just release a little sumthin' sumthin'? Everyone else is releasing music all the time, why does it have to take so long with her?

Archived