Stefani Tee
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

#11

Sod Off

craig-mcdean-1997-03.jpg

SCORE: 8,082

Highest: 11 @Inferno

Lowest: @ChavaWM

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: A solid 10. I've always interpreted this song as Bjork having a fight with a producer/label about her music, but just in general it's a relatable theme matter. imo this and Scary deserved to be on the standard edition but Homogenic remains flawless regardless.

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (8): Although I like this song I hardly listen to it. I understand why it's not on the album

@Enzo (8,4): this one is so different to the rest I-

@Oriane (6,5): It’s beautiful, I like the instrumental, it’s a bit scary and mysterious.

@ARTPOP2 (7):  not the best on the album that's for sure...

@Inferno (11): everything about this track resonates to my core

@ChavaWM (4): didn't give myself enough time to fully enjoy or experience this one and So Broken

Edited by lost in limbo
this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

FfFfFfFF

Prophet status confirmedt

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1

lost in limbo
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Even Bjork knew they aren't great enough to be on the actual album. Sod Off next right?

omg do you have a crystal ball???????!1111!! :poot: 

Enzo

deserved better

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Thanks 1

Enzo
Just now, lost in limbo said:

@Enzo (8,4): this one is so different to the rest I-

I was so shooketh kskfjaskl

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 1

FfFfFfFF

omg do you have a crystal ball???????!1111!! :poot: 

Look it up. :reductive:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1

FfFfFfFF

Immature or 5 Years are out next. :gum:

• Sad 1

Enzo
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Immature

my 11 :air: ksksksks

• Shook 1

Enzo
Just now, Jay.P said:

Omg same

we love taste!

:reductive: 

• Love 1

FfFfFfFF

Us in the 20 minutes pauses between every entry

Edited by FfFfFfFF
  • LMAO 3

lost in limbo

#10

All Neon Like

tumblr_nyb4abz9901tqfiweo3_1280.jpg

SCORE: 8,389‬

Highest: 10 @GaGaLB @Phoebe Buffay @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: ???? I'm very confused. This isn't just a 10, this is one of the best songs on the album like?? shocked how low this placed

COMMENTARY: 

Spoiler

@tomsches (9): The glass harmonica sounds LIT! Very atmospheric song.

@Enzo (8,8): the instrumental, I'm living for this album

@Oriane (6,5):  I like the instrumental. The rhythm is maybe a bit too slow. I like the progression of the chorus.

@ARTPOP2 (7): not the best on the album, but I appreciate some parts of it , like the end of the chorus, I love the instrumental and its futuristic vibes

Edited by lost in limbo

Enzo

I'm sending my rates for the Rihanna singles megarate while being on here

and I don't seem to finish soon :messga: 

lost in limbo

(ignore the lack of centring, I tried everything but the image won't budge lol)

Enzo

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

deserved better 

:grr: 

I'm coming for you

• LMAO 2