Stefani Tee
opinion

CEREMONY: Homogenic Megarate

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

when is that happening? 

I'll do a thread later or tomorrow and the deadline will be October 15th I think.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOP2

thank you for this ceremony @lost in limbo was really fun :party:

even though thcouldn't reply instantly since my internet keeps crashing :rip:

invite me to the next one!

• Love 1

Silvestro Devacelli
15 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

#4

Unravel

bjork1.jpg?w=580&h=255

SCORE:  9,072

Highest: 11 @FfFfFfFF @Silvestro Devacelli

Lowest: 6,5 @Oriane

PERSONAL COMMENTARY: Beautiful track. A 10. 

COMMENTARY: 

Hide contents

@tomsches (10): One of the best ballads ever. Makes me cry every time

@Enzo (9,5): I love her voice ugh

@Oriane (6,5): The harmonies are beautiful. It’s too bad that she just repeats the verse. Not the best song on the album.

@ARTPOP2 (7,8): the intro of this song makes it feel like it's introducing an experimental weird dark track that is not futuristic but rather retro, not sure how to describe it, there's a futuristic/ancient hybrid qualities in those first few seconds .what unravels ( ;) ) after that is a beautifully emotional vocal and lyrical performance

@ChavaWM(8): it would be a 9 if the verses werent repeated, I wanted more depth

Yasssss i thought it wouldn’t reach top 5 :giveup: