⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

Red

All leaks are intentional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Nobody is gonna kill me if I don’t open the door

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonatellaPop

I only know Lady Gaga, have no idea who this GaGa chick is

#BLACKLIVESMATTER
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear

I Thought the same

well, we can know for a fact that someone in the world has all the studio versions we dream of since 2008, so eveeentually...

or the person dies :huntyga:

ice bear = best bear

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk

idgi.  Does this mean Gaga is releasing  IWBWY, the song I love so much from 2013 and was replaced with Dope?

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

Who is "GaGa"? :oprah:

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bxr
4 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

I only know Lady Gaga, have no idea who this GaGa chick is

 

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Who is "GaGa"? :oprah:

 

word on the underground pop civilization is, she’s a niche real estate mogul

BHoGG.png

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImTired

Leak ARTPOP ACT 2 or we riot, Bobby!!!:triggered:

go attention please GIF by Rossignol Skis

Edited by ImTired
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dukttape
18 minutes ago, Ronk said:

idgi.  Does this mean Gaga is releasing  IWBWY, the song I love so much from 2013 and was replaced with Dope?

It's already leaked

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk
1 minute ago, Dukttape said:

It's already leaked

I haven't heard it.  Just curious how similar it is to the 2013 version.

I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel
29 minutes ago, Red said:

All leaks are intentional ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Didn't someone notice that major Gaga leaks usually occurred before an album cycle? Not that I have my hopes up at all slkjlskdjfljks

3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ines brasil

I think a lot of people have unreleased things, including fans, it's kind of selfish not leak

we need a leak party

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Didn't someone notice that major Gaga leaks usually occurred before an album cycle? Not that I have my hopes up at all slkjlskdjfljks

What leaked before Joanne? 

Nobody is gonna kill me if I don’t open the door

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel
3 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I haven't heard it.  Just curious how similar it is to the 2013 version.

It's cute. Very accomplished and polished for a demo, tbh. Very much cheesy arena-rock ballad, but it's very earnest in its cheesiness.

There's some lyrical changes (particularly "this one's for you", which wasn't present the few times she performed it live), different melodic structure, implementation of a band crescendo towards the end, and even a key change! It's literally every arena-rock ballad come to life, including lighters and marching band and a "will you marry me" banner with middle-aged white American women crying in the rafters with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand and a baby in the other.

It's the aural personification of 

a569c9bf42e4950799b1cf8360051ab0.jpg

3 points in and ready for more
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dukttape
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I haven't heard it.  Just curious how similar it is to the 2013 version.

Well it's technically the same song, but studio recorded. There might be an additional verse, idk. I haven't listened to the 2013 version in years.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dukttape
Just now, Miel said:

It's cute. Very accomplished and polished for a demo, tbh. Very much cheesy arena-rock ballad, but it's very earnest in its cheesiness.

There's some lyrical changes (particularly "this one's for you", which wasn't present the few times she performed it live), different melodic structure, implementation of a band crescendo towards the end, and even a key change! It's literally every arena-rock ballad come to life, including lighters and marching band and a "will you marry me" banner with middle-aged white American women crying in the rafters with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand and a baby in the other.

It's the aural personification of 

a569c9bf42e4950799b1cf8360051ab0.jpg

Holy crap. You painted the perfect picture. lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...