Jump to content
Stefani Tee
new music

Ella Henderson - Glorious (Out Now)

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Its been a long, long, long 4 years for Ella... but finally after a tough few years she is finally back with a new single! 

Along with her Jax Jones collab that is already out (This Is Real), Glorious will be released on FRIDAY! I am so happy and proud for her :tony:

Edited by xoxo Craig
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Layton said:

Finally:bradley:

 

Just now, vocalqueef said:

FINA - ****ING - LLY :party:

I'm so happy for her :tony:   Proof that you never ever give up on your dreams

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlexanderMagno

Hope she is successful with this one!

 

She has such a great emotional voice and Ghost was such a big song in my life. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More

she needs another song as good as Ghost :giveup: - that song was flawless.

 

people can take everything away from you, but they can never take away your truth...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WORLDofGAGA

Can’t wait! I love chapter 1, play it all the time, to me she’s so underrated, her vocals and tone are so good! :woohoo: I wonder if the album will be called chapter 2 ? :huh:

 

@W0RLDofGAGA
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WORLDofGAGA

The Long Awaited new single from Ella Henderson  is OUT NOW!! Called Glorious which is also the title of her EP, coming out Nov 8th, which includes 4 tracks:

Glorious

Friends

Young 

Hold on me

Loving it so far, can’t wait to hear the rest!

(hope you don’t mind me posting this in your thread) 

Edited by WORLDofGAGA
@W0RLDofGAGA
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

The Long Awaited new single from Ella Henderson  is OUT NOW!! Called Glorious which is also the title of her EP, coming out Nov 8th, which includes 4 tracks:

Glorious

Friends

Young 

Hold on me

Loving it so far, can’t wait to hear the rest!

(hope you don’t mind me posting this in your thread) 

Omg I didn't realise it was an EP! I was hoping for an album but I'll take it!

I've yet to listen! Thank you for updating the thread :kara:

Edited by xoxo Craig
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo
Just now, WORLDofGAGA said:

EP

:messga: 

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg I didn't realise it was an EP! I wad hoping for an album but I'll take it!

I've yet to listen! Thank you for updating the thread :kara:

Me either, I would of preferred an album but apparently she’s goung to release a full album next year, so more music! :woohoo: No problem!, can’t wait to hear the rest of the tracks :music:

@W0RLDofGAGA
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Me either, I would of preferred an album but apparently she’s goung to release a full album next year, so more music! :woohoo: No problem!, can’t wait to hear the rest of the tracks :music:

It does make sense... obviously her last album was back in 2014 so there would be a lot of pressure/anticipation for a 2nd album. So to dust the cobwebs an EP makes sense and ease gently back into it. Looking forward to the album though, I know it will be ace :tony:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WORLDofGAGA
On 9/13/2019 at 3:49 PM, xoxo Craig said:

It does make sense... obviously her last album was back in 2014 so there would be a lot of pressure/anticipation for a 2nd album. So to dust the cobwebs an EP makes sense and ease gently back into it. Looking forward to the album though, I know it will be ace :tony:

That makes a lot of sense, me too, her vibrato is really fast but that’s why I love her voice! Also this performance of her new song is soo good! :sara:Also what are your favourite songs from chapter 1? 

 

@W0RLDofGAGA
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMonster
16 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

That makes a lot of sense, me too, her vibrato is really fast but that’s why I love her voice! Also this performance of her new song is soo good! :sara:Also what are your favourite songs from chapter 1? 

 

This is great, wow. 

I love Ella and remember seeing her live in 2013. She was so good then, and still is now. 

The song is great, too. Love the lyrics. 'Flaws in all of us' and 'Glorious' is a really clever rhyme. 

Do you think the eventual album will be titled 'Chapter Two'?

 

subtext / fantasy
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WORLDofGAGA
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is great, wow. 

I love Ella and remember seeing her live in 2013. She was so good then, and still is now. 

The song is great, too. Love the lyrics. 'Flaws in all of us' and 'Glorious' is a really clever rhyme. 

Do you think the eventual album will be titled 'Chapter Two'?

 

Must have been great to see her live, hoping to go if she announces a tour. Yeah the song has a great message. I’m not sure tbh, could depend maybe if she feels she’s moved on creatively to keep it or not as I know in a recent interview that she left her first record label as things changed and she felt right to move on, but will be  interesting to find out cause I think it’d be cool since chapter one was and is still great in my opinion :music: 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...