💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
17 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

So the fact 100% reliable insiders getting wrong about Gaga says more about her lack of her professionalism than her secrecy in the industry

LG lacks professionalism because someone who wants attention on the internet is wrong?

Thats a new low even for GGD.

Ya’ll don’t deserve LG6 or anything else from her.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
6 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

LG lacks professionalism because someone who wants attention on the internet is wrong?

He's not an attention seeker. 

Mr. S ALWAYS gets things right and we all know it.

The fact he gave us TWO windows for LG6 but it got delayed both time is a sympthom of unprofessionalism.

Gaga and/or her team have no idea where to drop the album. It's clear at this point.

Not saying I'm not hyped anymore (I'm not since many months, not blaming Gaga tho) or I won't be happy when it finally arrives, but it's clear she's got NO idea when to start the new era.

Haus Labs was also postpones and that's why the Enigma breaks were totally not proficuous for her, and now it got in between the album cycle and LG6 got delayed again.

Guess we'll have to wait till she chooses a marketing team with actual marketing knowledges.

AND don't even quote me, I'm not complaining or bashing or blaming her. If you cannot take costruptive criticism it's on you, not on me.

Colourful

artpopsexual

And y'all really thought she would be dropping LG6 this year? :ladyhaha:

James Gibson
33 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Lol did you even read the rest of my post?

The lack of professionalism is how easily she scraps projects at the last minute when it's like THE FOCUS OF HER CAREER. It's not about Mr. S getting the month wrong but how the schedule handling is so messy.

Just like I said about Haus Lab. She could totally deliver with this even if it has to delay LG6, but where is the promo? The makeup line should be her focus now since there's no album. But posting the same photoshoot on instagram for 2 months is how they want to hype it? Shouldn't it be released this month? Where are the announcements considering the products are already on pre-sale? Are they gonna delay it again?

My point is this atrl insider is putting more exposition on how Gaga's team should be clear and focused on their direction cause there seems to be none.

1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Hasn’t he been wrong about LG6 73738383 times already?

I’m too lazy to dumpster dive for the threads but I’m certain I’ve seen this movie before. 

Nope just once. And he later said it was moved to an indefinite date.

I really think she thought she could do Haus Labs and the album at the same time but then realized she couldn't :messga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

But i will share concerns with some of you that album might sound amazing but outdated by the time it comes out 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

VOLANTIS

We're lucky if she doesn't push back further. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Radio is ours 2022!!!!

source.gif

Bringing 2015's music into 2023. One second I'm a RedOne suddenly re-done is me. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

monketsharona

I honestly feel like Mr.S is trolling fans mainly because they are annoying with him.

Universal Music head told that Lady Gaga is releasing a new album early next year and it fit to the fact she has no dates between January and April. And I don't see her not enjoying that free time to promote the album. Especially new Enigma dates will be added later.

So I still root for a February album release. 

Archived