throwback

September 9: Gaga This Day

Twitter

So Many Looks, Which Is The Best?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. September 9

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Haus Swiftie said:

god I am so torn between 2012 and 2013. I loved the look in the white gown of 2012 more but the performance in 2013 is one of her most iconic so i'll go 2013. 

You do know the poll is multiple choice? :laughga:

2 hours ago, dit said:

omg the day of that messy interview in France where they were SOOOO mean to her :giveup: 

Yes, but were they really mean to her? I think she was more nervous and was trying to understand the translation through earbuds. 

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

2012, 2018, 2019 

So many wonderful looks on my birthday! :party:

Happy birthday fellow Virgo!

hbd GIF by happy-birthday

She/Her/Hers

Smother Em Eh

2009, 2012 & 2013 slay

2013 is my fav face I guess I could say. She’s glowing :heart:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

17 hours ago, Twitter said:

Yes, but were they really mean to her? I think she was more nervous and was trying to understand the translation through earbuds. 

omg yes they were so mean sis. :giveup: They were telling her her music is extremely generic, vapid and a carbon copy of Madonna straight up to her face and she got defensive but I loved that she stood up for herself. They even dissed her lyricism and said she was generic and boy obsessed :( 

Dukttape

2009. That was such an amazing time to be a fan, watching her grow and change as an artist so rapidly. There was news and new looks almost on a daily basis. And I still want those Marc Jacobs glasses so ridiculously bad.

Archived