💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Indya Moore (from Pose) thanks Gaga in her acceptance speech

Coop

Featured Posts

The Pose star was receiving a Magazine Cover of the Year award for their gorgeous, history-making Elle cover, and showed up to the ceremony in "Keepsake" earrings composed of photos of 16 trans women who've been murdered in 2019.

sub-buzz-2154-1567803419-1.jpg?downsize=sub-buzz-1459-1567805333-7.jpg?crop=527:

"On this day that I’m celebrated and awarded for being visible, I decided to bring them with me," Indya said in their acceptance speech. "Just like me, these women dared to exhaust their freedom to exist by being visible. However, instead of being celebrated, they’re punished for it."

In addition to pointing out the many systemic injustices facing black trans women today, they thanked people who've had a positive impact on their life, like Lady Gaga who "made a very generous donation to the foster care agency" to their old foster care home, they revealed.

"Lady Gaga directly influenced the quality of life for myself and my peers when we were living in group homes. When we had no families," they said. "She’s an incredible example that you can make an impact on people’s lives, especially when, [like the trans community], they make up .6 percent of an entire population."

More here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

She could maybe donate some music too 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Zander

I love how gaga has probably donated to a ton of charities and we’re completely unaware of it until things like this come up. 

HoneyB

Pose is an incredible show you guys should watch it:diane: truly embraces the culture and beauty of it all!

It’s true, black trans women and black women in general are the most disrespected people in America. I’m happy hearing stuff like this it proves that Gaga truly cares!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

joannesrats
5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

She could maybe donate some music too 

This is actually something important and completely unrelated to music :huntyga:

Delusional
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

This is actually something important and completely unrelated to music :huntyga:

Sorry if I came across as rude, just saying a harmless joke.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

brizoda
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Pose is an incredible show you guys should watch it:diane: truly embraces the culture and beauty of it all!

It’s true, black trans women and black women in general are the most disrespected people in America. I’m happy hearing stuff like this it proves that Gaga truly cares!

Pose is on Youtube?

HoneyB
Just now, brizoda said:

Pose is on Youtube?

You can, but it costs money. It’s also available on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and it airs on Fox!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived