I'll stream so she has food on her table tonight 

but stream the better Karma

BleepBloop

3rd place:

EG.png

Overall Score: 9.6

Highest Score: 11 - @Josip

Lowest Score: 8 - @Davian, @OG Gaga Stan

This song is just a perfect album closer and the definition of a single, up there with other amazing album closers like Perfect Places and Track 10.

The comments:

Spoiler

@enzo: what a great way to end, this album is fire
@lukeisgaga:  I prefer Missing U but this also has to be one of the favourites as well:pray:
@vitleysingur: AN ALBUM CLOSER :giveup::giveup:
@huttont: another great song that could have been on body talk. Very chill but catchy
@retroglamx: lovely album closer <3
@hoeanne: The perfect closer. A celebration of the hard work she's done to build herself up emotionally, the lyric "never gonna be brokenhearted ever again" is a much more complex than it might seam at first. It's a promise to herself and her future partners that she's not afraid to let herself feel fully because she know's she's done the work to be able to let herself down softly if things don't work out instead of crashing and burning as she did before making this album.
@Sestri Levante: (another 11), the MV made this song grow for me. I thought it was already an amazing song when I first listened to it, but the MV made it much better. It was hard chosing between Ever Again and Between The Lines for my 11, but the other one took it first
@FlopSLurper: Always puts me in a  good mood, a certified bop

FlopSlurper
Just now, Sneaky said:

The winning song has 6 "11s" and runner-up has 7 "11s"

Honey is the winner wbk as she should

Archived