Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Charli XCX - 2099 (ft. Troye Sivan)

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Thank you for proving my point đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž the sequel concept has been done. She honestly couldn’t think of an original idea? I guess that’s why Charli has yet to reach the mainstream audiences & continues to be a niche entertainer đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Charli quite clearly doesn’t care about reaching mainstream audiences anymore though (her label care but she doesn’t). She has found her niche and she knows exactly what appeals to them :ohwell:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
1 hour ago, Tom Bradley said:

Charli quite clearly doesn’t care about reaching mainstream audiences anymore though (her label care but she doesn’t). She has found her niche and she knows exactly what appeals to them :ohwell:

Girl, read the rest of the replies before replying ffs 😒 but yes, she did clearly find her niche. People who don’t understand the concept of shade & know when someone is joking 🙃

Tom Bradley
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Girl, read the rest of the replies before replying ffs 😒 but yes, she did clearly find her niche. People who don’t understand the concept of shade & know when someone is joking 🙃

Don’t come into a thread to “shade” charli and then get mad when people respond defending her lmao. I’m sure everybody here understands the concept of shade, but there’s a different between playful shade and being hateful :oops: just say you don’t like the song/charli and go.

6 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Girl... what is the point of responding to me? Clearly you couldn’t sense that I was joking in the last bit, ever hear of the word “shade?” Like cmon 😂

it's not our fault your apparent "shade" is terrible

who will love me when the night is over

StreamDelicate

I feel like it ended before it could go anywhere?? :air: All that buildup for nothing

Troye is essentially backup vocals on this track so idk why he was featured. He doesn't even get a solo part lol

PunkTheFunk
Just now, kyanewest said:

You'll be dead, you'll never know

My brain will be cryogenically frozen after I'm dead so I'll be defrosting just in time to see Halsey's great-grandaughter in ASIB

RahrahWitch

Nope, not for me. Production was interesting but a bit messy and the lyrics too repetitive.

Still looking forward to the album though, hopefully there's another "gone" that I can play on repeat till my ears bleed :music:

Chromatislaps
On 9/10/2019 at 12:47 AM, DutchHooker said:

OMG THIS SONG!!! It's so goooood!!!
I'm in heaven!!!

@Flopplause Your thoughts?

It's very futuristic, I like it. Not my fave tho, but very nice :lolly:

Archived