💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Charli XCX - 2099 (ft. Troye Sivan)

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

The future of pop has dropped another song from her anticipated third album ‘Charli’, 2099 (out midnight in your country)

share your thoughts below!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Bradley

I think this track is the best from the album so far, works so perfectly as a concept track for what music might sound like in the future. The chorus slaps so hard :laughga:

oh yeah another date as a title, very original :lana:

But the song is a bop

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JazzGa

I love future themed pop bops! Anything from Justin Timberlake's to Madonna's to the Black Eyed Peas! Future bops rule! :music:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tom Bradley
3 minutes ago, River said:

oh yeah another date as a title, very original :lana:

It feels like she's doing a parody of herself or something..

Or it’s an interesting concept having one song (1999) about the past, and another (2099) about the future... 

if anything, it IS original because I haven’t seen anybody do it before :reductive:

2 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

Or it’s an interesting concept having one song (1999) about the past, and another (2099) about the future... 

if anything, it IS original because I haven’t seen anybody do it before :reductive:

I find it pretty much like a "high school students final project" kind of level of creativity, It's not original or interesting :poot: 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Why is no one complaining that they broke their hip thinking Gaga was on the track?  :rip:

why? wut

Wendy Williams Wtf GIF

Musery

BleepBloop

This track is the word FUTURE in the shape of a song. It's so fvcking GOOD. Like, the production just keeps on expanding through the entire experience. Can't wait for the album to drop and yes, there still is more more than half the album to be heard.:flop:

Tom Bradley
14 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

This track is the word FUTURE in the shape of a song. It's so fvcking GOOD. Like, the production just keeps on expanding through the entire experience. Can't wait for the album to drop and yes, there still is more more than half the album to be heard.:flop:

the outro :diane:

and when Charli’s vocals go from left to right in headphones :diane::diane::diane:

Archived