💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga perform at the Olympics?

little legend

Featured Posts

little legend

In 2028 the Olympic games will take place in Los Angeles and since its in the USA, i think that Gaga has a lot of chances to get invited to perform at the opening ceremony. It will be the biggest stage she could ever perform and the only big  stage that she didn't perform (Olympics and Eurovision). Imagine how epic it will be! In 9 years probably she will be considered even bigger legend than she already is and the biggest pop star of all time /one of the voices of our times and etc. 

What do you think? 

And she can debut LG6' s lead single there :bradley:

Irrelevant

hopefully we'll get LG6 around 2028 then :pray: performing the SB setlist again + Shallow won't be it :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

hopefully we'll get LG6 around 2028 then :pray: performing the SB setlist again + Shallow won't be it :awkney:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Clumsy Monster

A dream,literally a dream! 

Imagine she has  another hit anthem like Shallow (or even bigger) and the whole stadium is singing to it. :pray:

little legend
10 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

A dream,literally a dream! 

Imagine she has  another hit anthem like Shallow (or even bigger) and the whole stadium is singing to it. :pray:

Perfect Illusion would have been the perfect stadium song. Imagine Gaga going wild and the whole stadium sings It wasn't love:woot:. .. It wasn't love!! :rockstar::rockstar::music::woot::woot:

The only problem is that no one knows this song :smh:

Suspiria

The fact that LMs are more hyped about a vaguely possible performance 9 years into the future than they are about Haus Labs coming next week:flop:

JazzGa

Do people usually perform their new song at the Olympics? It seems like a place where people would usually do a traditional song or a cover of a song everyone knows (like Imagine)  I don't know very much about past Olympic ceremony performances though!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AJRocketMan

That would be cool. I’d love to see Gaga do it! I imagine she would be promoting LG9 by then. If she does, I want her to invoke controversy!

Archived