Spinda - Lazz Monster

2. Spinda - Davian

3. Spinda - BalmungBard 

4. Metagross - Sneaky Oliver 

5. Spinda - Craven MooreKarma

6. Metagross - Savage

Craven Moorecox
30 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

How strange, I remembered you used to hate another one :lolga: you really don't keep your words

Percentage of love

100% - Altaria 

82.7% - Plusle

7% - metagrosss

2% - spinda

1% - unown

What is this mess?:air: anyways-

Facts about Spinda:

Spoiler

Spinda's body structure is based on the giant pandawith elongated rabbit ears, with its coloring close to that of a subspecies of giant panda, the Qinling panda. The different spot patterns may be a reference to red pandas, which also have their own unique facial markings.

In Pokémon Battle Revolution, Toxic is depicted as two purple orbs spinning around each other towards the target. However, when Spinda uses Toxic, the orbs travel erratically. The same animation is used for Carnivine.

Some of Spinda's Pokédex entries mention the odds of two Spinda having the same spot pattern as less than one in four billion. Since Spinda's spots are based on its personality value (a 32-bit number), a simplistic model would put the odds at 1 in 4,294,967,295, which is indeed smaller than one in four billion; however, it is actually possible for two personality values to produce spot patterns that are visually identical, so the real odds are somewhat higher.

Using this app, it can be found that two dots have 256 distinct locations, one dot has 254, and one dot has 237, counting all locations where the dot is entirely off-sprite as the same. This results in a total of 3,945,136,128 patterns. However, even this total is slightly too high, because if the upper left dot is far enough down and to the right, it can entirely eclipse the lower left dot, resulting in a few more patterns being indistinguishable. Compare, for example, 0x0E07F5FB and 0x0EF0F5FB.

Unlike other Pokémon with no gender differences, the Rotom Pokédex does not display a single model for both male and female Spinda, but rather a separate one for each.

Like Whirlipede, its base stat total might be based on the fact that it and Whirlipede usually spin in circles, which are 360 degrees.

~I already did facts for Metagross on page 2/3 so check there:trollga:~

Shinies:

latest?cb=20180801113340

metagrossShiny.png?itok=4ds_IumC

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I will curse you all for doing Rayquaza dirty:crossed: Fan favorites are HATED here:air:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

BalmungBard
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I will curse you all for doing Rayquaza dirty:crossed: Fan favorites are HATED here:air:

Ain’t that a fact :messga: Ampharos I haven’t forgotten 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

2 minutes ago, BalmungBard said:

Ain’t that a fact :messga: Ampharos I haven’t forgotten 

I’m expecting plusle/spinda to win this mess:madge: idek who to pick for gen 4 because I’m scared no one will like it:cryga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

BalmungBard
26 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m expecting plusle/spinda to win this mess:madge: idek who to pick for gen 4 because I’m scared no one will like it:cryga:

Seriously though, Gen 4 is like 85% fan favorites :ladyhaha:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

1. Spinda - Lazz Monster

2. Spinda - Davian

3. Spinda - BalmungBard 

6. Metagross - Savage

7. Spinda - Joesuda

Knew you'd make fun of me

59 minutes ago, Craven Moorecox said:

I never got my Altaria facts @Talenti:noparty:

Oh my bad,I was too busy feeling BACKSTABBED AND BETRAYED:bradley: here ya go:

Facts about Altaria:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897de7e585086e8d3b646

Jk teehee you’re doing amazing sweetie

Origins:

Spoiler

Altaria is likely based on a Peng, a Chinese legendary bird of enormous size, said to travel 3000 li in one flap of its mighty, cloud-like wings. It is often portrayed as having a fish's head and whiskers.

The shape of the fluff on Mega Altaria's head may draw inspiration from ushankas.

No other Pokémon have the same Egg Group combination as Altaria and its pre-evolution. In this case, they are included in both the Flying and Dragon Egg Groups.

No other Pokémon have the same type combination as Mega Altaria.

It is also the only Fairy-type Pokémon weak to Fairy-type moves, and the only Dragon-type Pokémon immune to Dragon-type moves.

Altaria is the quickest Dragon-type Pokémon to reach level 100, needing only 600,000 experience points to do so.

d88o3ni-f4d01851-d3da-437f-85d6-d9555ef0

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Flippy
3 hours ago, Guillermo Tello said:

How strange, I remembered you used to hate another one :lolga: you really don't keep your words

@Flippy, @Savage and @mister max, I count on your votes guys, you wanted MetaGROSS out the last time so I guess now it's the same case :firega:

Giving me hope for nothing :cryga: :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

mister max

1. Spinda - Lazz Monster

2. Spinda - Davian

3. Spinda - BalmungBard 

6. Metagross - Savage

7. Spinda - Joesuda

8. Spinda - mister max

Spinda trash and useless! MetaGROSS trash but usefull

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived