celeb

Lady Gaga in Fecal Matter & Empty Jewels

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I clicked on this thinking: Lady gaga in what now? :triggered: I thought this would be some weird scat post :selena: 

Musery

Suspiria

Fecal Matter design clothes? I always thought they were just influencers/artists.

I'm still praying for the day her hair will change.

simpleworldme
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

And how so?

Title attempts to evoke an emotional reaction to gain exposure rather than having the goal of being succinct and clear. Thanks for sharing though! :)

Dilated, falling free. In a modern ecstasy

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, simpleworldme said:

Title attempts to evoke an emotional reaction to gain exposure rather than having the goal of being succinct and clear. Thanks for sharing though! :)

You clearly misread that the name of the brand she is wearing is literally Fecal Matter.

Don't come into my thread telling me about click bait when I'm being literal. That is Haroon's job anyway. Thanks for coming though! :) 

lamaisongaga.com

PartySick
Just now, Illuminati said:

I guess vomit wasn't enough :sweat:

Don't give her any ideas for Act II :triggered:

Swine at SXSW is still my fav but that line in the sand was drawn right beside ha :triggered:

Even my delulu self couldn't defend DookieGa

🖤

PunkTheFunk
2 minutes ago, simpleworldme said:

@ARTPOPthatbooty always titles their threads as "Lady Gaga in [brand name]". What else were they supposed to call it? "Lady Gaga in a coat made by a designer,  whose name cannot be mentioned here because I will be accused of clickbait":huntyga: 

Archived