Stefani Tee
politics

Kamala Harris finds the term "mentally retarded" funny

Featured Posts

Judas18

This woman is way worse than Hillary Clinton. Her hypocrisy is beyond belief. She goes from saying to the guy "well said" after he called trump "mentally retarded" to saying "such term is incredibly offense and I can't believe people still use it in 2019"....

Her ability to just lie very casually and change story within 24 hours is exactly what puts her in the same basket as trump: the basket of pathological liars.

Please don't even consider voting for her. She's probably the worst possible democratic nominee:

Edited by Judas18
  • Like 2
  • Shook 2

derpmonster

Well at least she apologized. This is a bad one though.

Watch the GGD gays defend this saying yOu CaNt EvEn SaY r*tArD nOw ThIs Is FaScIsM.

However, she is definitely not worse than Hillary. She actually stands for progressive ideas even though she has flaws and I don't support her overall. She's a strong orator and had it not been for her, Joe Biden wouldn't have been exposed so badly in the first debate.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

lovedillon

Well... I think she made the right call by laughing it off in front of the audience. She said she believes people shouldn’t use that word. It’s pretty obvious that she was saying “well said” in regard to his question, not the offensive word & chose to answer the question instead of come down on the man for being offensive. You’re entitled to your opinion but she’s nothing like Trump & I’m not going to limit my options by not voting for her because of the optics of this situation. Clearly you haven’t done your research on her if you think she’s like Trump. She’s also not worse than Hillary 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway... I hope Warren wins the nomination so I can vote for her.

Edited by lovedillon
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1

PartySick

You can't even say "r*tard" anymore? This is facism :dry:

Spoiler

Kamkam lost my support with her disastrous policies so idc about ha anymore :gaycat:

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • LMAO 4

The Actress

Are we becoming twitter tabloid?

Ugh. pls change the title.

• LMAO 2

RAMROD

It's been awhile that this words considered rude and insulting.

Black Eyed Peas were caught in this stuff in 2004 and had to change their song title and re-record the whole song with new chorus into Let's Get It Started because of that. Since the original sing were called Let's Get Retarded  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥
  • Like 1

ItWasntLaauv

Well she’s not the one who said it, so idc, we all laugh at things we shouldn’t, but I digress... I don’t think I’m voting for her anyway. :vegas:

Batwings

Yeah, she shouldn't have laughed, but at least she apologized, which is WAAAAAAAAY more than Mango Mussolini would have done. He literally mocked a disabled reporter at a rally, then claimed he never did it even though it was on camera, and was still elected president, so I am willing to accept her apology and move on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guillaume Hamon

I looked her records, campaign interviews etc and to me she often comes across as very fake and ready to switch if it's convenient. :/

Faysalaaa
3 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Well she’s not the one who said it, so idc, we all laugh at things we shouldn’t, but I digress... I don’t think I’m voting for her anyway. :vegas:

After he said that, she said well said.

I honestly dont think its a problem, if I was on stage and someone called Trump the R word, it wouldnt click with me that they used the offensive word. But I hate Kamala more than anyone and we already have enough on her.

LeoFameMonster

lol maybe she learnt to lie from watching trump. it worked for him...all the rednecks voted for him. 

SKANK

To quote Tulsi Gabbard, "she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.” I can't imagine why Harris would be anyone first choice in 2020. :shrug:

Holding the language of politicians to a different and higher standard than the standard we apply to stand up comics, song writers, artists, and other public figures used to be considered a rational idea. A public servant saying "mentally retarded," is subjectively worse than an artist using the word "mentally retarded" in their work. Opposing a public servant's use of dehumanizing language is the opposite of fascistic, while censoring an artist's use of language is. 

"GAYS" mUsT nOt hAvE dIfFeReNt OpInIoNs :derpga:

BlackFluid

“Worse than Hillary” as if Hillary was bad.  Not Gaga fans buying into what their lobotomized fathers learned from chain emails in the 90s... 

Also, I just saw someone quoting Tulsi Gabbard...goodnight.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1