Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Dan are eating again

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

GunninMan

Now we know why LG6 ain’t comin until 2020. Her sound mixer/boyfriend has no time to mix music cuz she’s too busy cooking him dinner

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

Oh my freaking God, am I on GagaDaily or on HaterDaily????? You guys are seriously saying sh8t about the woman we all love because she's sharing pics of her eating??? like y'all don't post photos of every little thing you eat on your insta :madge: LG6 isn't coming until 2020, get over it.

you guys really are the toilet of the internet.

giphy.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

Zander

I genuinely hope she’s happy and all but my initial reaction to the post was a hard eye roll. I can’t shake the feeling that this thing with dan doesn’t feel genuine.

What I don't get is why is it always dinner photos with almost the same set up, no people in them and all that? 4th time now and the only difference is the angle this time. I mean please don't get me wrong, I don't care who she is with and I genuinely wish her happiness, I just wonder about the dinner table pics. No hate, no judgement, just wondering you know.

1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Gaga bashing pots and pans whilst singing 

Glad to hear that the SOPHIE collab just might make the cut after all!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

nodandsmile

Some of y'all weird as hell  :awkney:  wtf?

OT she seems very happy and is glowing these days so I am happy for her  :party:

gagzus

I’m glad she’s happy and hope she enjoys her time with him ❤️ 

Now we know there’s no new music till 2020 probably I’m happy to just relax and enjoy her makeup line and personal posts (I’m so freaking excited for Haus Beauty like omg) 

Archived