⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Let's all make a Gaga cover album collaboratively!

Gaga Tribute Cover Album  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Which album should we, her fans, cover first?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • A Star Is Born
    • Compilation (different songs from different albums)
    • Joanne

Super

oh this is a very good idea. is it still happening?
im getting into music production and started to experiment with covers recently while  making some random demos because i find it helps with creative block. my voice is pretty bad i guess but i can easily fake my singing using this enya-like layering technique lol. its like 10000 vocal takes together so if you sound out of tune or mess up one the other 9999 takes are going to override it. no, its not literal 10000 takes. i record around 40 or 50.
i remember some time ago having an idea for a possible cover of brooklyn nights - like an ambient dreamy version of it with some small changes in the melody and tempo. the problem is that i have no experience on mixing/mastering which is causing me a lot of stress lately cause it makes my songs sound really weird in some speakers. i'm trying to get better at it
if i find a midi file for BN or figure out the chords i would really enjoy being part of it

Edited by Super
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

MANiCURE 6

ARTPOP is soooo good ! I've had so much fun doing this ! :kiss:

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bae

How is this working? 

I could record some vocals.

Bad Kids
25 minutes ago, Bae said:

How is this working? 

I could record some vocals.

omg you can sing? :flutter: can i hear it

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bae
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

omg you can sing? :flutter: can i hear it

Hahaha oh god sure,

this is from a couple years ago. dont mind my past awkward self. 

thats all ive ever put online tho. 

Edited by Bae
  • Love 1

Bad Kids
2 minutes ago, Bae said:

Hahaha oh god sure,

this is from a couple years ago. dont mind my past awkward self. 

thats all ive ever put online tho. 

wow!! i'm impressed! :legend: i love the harmonies too, the pasta must have been so magical :billie: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bae
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

wow!! i'm impressed! :legend: i love the harmonies too, the pasta must have been so magical :billie: 

Thanks!

Edited by Bae

derpmonster
Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! Just wanna let people know this project is still ongoing. Now with Chromatica coming, we can actually also make covers of a few Chromatica songs. And music might be a good reprieve for a lot of us during this stressful time.

I'm committed to getting stuff done for real this time. I was very busy. But I've finished school and will start doing my part diligently. Y'all are welcome to as well! :)

I recently finished my own arrangement of Princess Die and will post it soon. Haven't recorded vocals, it's just instruments at this point.

If you're just reading this thread you can join in too!

This time let's set the deadline to July. Does everyone think that's reasonable? We can make multiple volumes, this is for the first one. :)

Edited by derpmonster
Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net