💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Miss Vanjie the most iconic queen since Bianca?

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

I love her so much. She's giving me IT! Whenever she opens her mouth, I'm entertained (no pun intended). I feel like we've hadn't a queen like her since season 6. 

Come at me hoes. :classy:

calmar

"This video contains content from B_Viacom, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Iconic indeed :vegas: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

SPARTACUS

I'm sorry to say it, but she's merely a meme queen.  Not unlike that Brazilian singer Gretchen.  Funny for a few months a then poof, gone, on to the next meme.

Bianca is up there with Ru tbh.  One day I can see Bianca easily taking over Drag Race from Ru when she "retires." Bianca Del Rio's Drag Race. Calling it. tumblr_pxfdxxjzGD1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

MonsterJay
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I'm sorry to say it, but she's merely a meme queen.  Not unlike that Brazilian singer Gretchen.  Funny for a few months a then poof, gone, on to the next meme.

Bianca is up there with Ru tbh.  One day I can see Bianca easily taking over Drag Race from Ru when she "retires." Bianca Del Rio's Drag Race. Calling it. tumblr_pxfdxxjzGD1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

Bianca’s Drag Race!!!

omg i’d watch!!!

DrKindnessKunt1999
22 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

There’s a rumor that Bianca MIGHT host the Australian version of RuPaul’s Drag Race, so she’s getting there. 

Depends on your definition of iconic. As someone who works in fashion, I think Violet, Aquaria and Miss Fame are doing pretty great! 

Alyssa, Alaska, William, Violet, sweeties.... 

that meme drag queen in the OP was funny for like two episodes, then it got boring so quickly 

who will love me when the night is over

SPARTACUS
4 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

There’s a rumor that Bianca MIGHT host the Australian version of RuPaul’s Drag Race, so she’s getting there. 

Ooooh that sounds great!

I think Tammie Brown is underrated too.  Has so much potential - just needs more exposure.  I adore her. :nick:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived