Single visuals that are too good for the single

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
16 minutes ago, Inferno said:

honestly, like everyones entitled to their opinion and I dont want to rain on anyones parade and blah blah blah but that track is so overblown. She didn't need to do all that with that song with its simple lyrics but she did and its one of the times in her career where she flopped and its not just because the public couldnt appreciate it but because the song just wasnt it imo. I hate the way she annunicates her words in it as well "ell loo shun", had they kept it more like kevins demo I think it couldve smashed if at least just actually been a cool vibe. and i feel like everyones all of a sudden like being contrarians and hyping up PI simply to be contrarians because no one actually likes it. ive seen this fanbase do that with flop songs a million times at this point.

Yeah I think the color scheming and vibe was dope af. And she looked amazing, I love the bomber jacket, I love her makeup etc. It all just looked cool without having to be grand in concept or styling. Not really sure why the fanbase has this weird problem with it imo. I think considering a majority of people here think the ARTPOP film is some sort of masterpiece it speaks to the taste level lol....

You don't think the PI video is better than the ARTPOP film? A choice.

Inferno
Just now, ThatBinch said:

You don't think the PI video is better than the ARTPOP film? A choice.

Wait.....what? lol the PI video is absolutely superior to the ARTPOP film. It was the song that was not as good as the visual. Thats what my post was all about in the first place remember? lol :messga:

Inferno
1 minute ago, scarlxrd said:

yeah yeah yeah

blah blah blah 

if ya got a vibe with my attitude than quote me homie

Inferno
5 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

yeah yeah yeah

blah blah blah

Im not just here to stan and write one liners. I like to actually talk on these topics, thats what the forum is intended for. To you or anyone that finds that obnoxious or disagrees with something I say than elaborate or don't bother lol last response to the troll.

edengowon

Telephone, G.U.Y :reductive:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Chromaticunt
26 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Wait.....what? lol the PI video is absolutely superior to the ARTPOP film. It was the song that was not as good as the visual. Thats what my post was all about in the first place remember? lol :messga:

Like a said. Your opinion is... a choice. :huntyga:

Inferno
3 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Like a said. Your opinion is... a choice. :huntyga:

I think the same the other way around. the ARTPOP film is not only a mess but conceptually stupid imo lol the only good thing about it was the location and quality of cinematography :ohwell:

AJRocketMan

Telephone, Judas, You & I, and Marry the Night. I feel conflicted about Alejandro, but that’s more so because I don’t like the music video whereas I love the song.

xoxo Craig
51 minutes ago, Inferno said:

yeah yeah yeah, everyone here is a PI stan all of a sudden :saladga:

Perfect Illusion is such a good song, the only thing thats not great is the length... its too short. But the guitars, the synths, the drums, the violins, her raw vocals :giveup:  everything about it is perfect. And the music video really complements the high energy song. The flashing lights, the 'out of this world' illusion of the concert, the fast pace camera movements... its simple but amazing. Just cause its more rock/pop rather than 80s psychedelic pop like what we can hear in Kevin's demo doesn't mean its a bad song. Y'all love to hate anything that isn't disco, or dance/electro/synth/80's pop :madge:

End Racism Now

Archived